Home

World cup style of online tournament starting soon

This is a discussion on World cup style of online tournament starting soon within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2011, 03:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
World cup style of online tournament starting soon

So after not playing this game online in a while, I've came up with a fun and unique style of tournament to implement online. I'm a big fan of the World cup and college football. So I thought, why not tie both in together somehow. So here's the deal. It'll be a 32 team tournament. There's gonna be 8 groups of 4. Each group plays round robin style against each other. Top two from each group moves on to the Sweet 16, where it's single elimination from there. The winner can be crowned OSF Ncaa 12 World Champion. Keep in mind, this is all for fun. Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. Games would be set up either on here, or xbox live. Game scores are to be reported by both players in order to assure it's legit. We'll keep track of everything on here as well, as the tournament progresses. Sign ups will start right now and end once and if we get the full 32. After the 32 teams are signed up, we'll do a random draw for groups. Thanks and get ready to have some fun.

1. Nebraska - Voodoochild018
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »