Home

Fix the Sliders!

This is a discussion on Fix the Sliders! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Fix the Sliders!

I am convinced some of the sliders are broken and if EA at least fixed that this game would be playable. Please EA at least tune these. This has fallen on deaf ears and it is unacceptable. If EA is finished trying to fix this game then that is not right. You put the product on the market broken and it doesn't seem you are going to make it right with the consumer. That is pretty lame.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2
Thanks for the money, see you next year!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Fix the Sliders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
I am convinced some of the sliders are broken and if EA at least fixed that this game would be playable. Please EA at least tune these. This has fallen on deaf ears and it is unacceptable. If EA is finished trying to fix this game then that is not right. You put the product on the market broken and it doesn't seem you are going to make it right with the consumer. That is pretty lame.
They don't know how, they don't understand their own code. They already stated that if they try to fix something, other things will break.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Pro

Well they are going to have to earn my respect back. I am not buying 13 until they prove it's a good quality game. It's not really about the $60, however it was money wasted. It's about wasting hours trying to make this so called game work. Time is too valuable and I am officially done tweaking sliders.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Country
Well they are going to have to earn my respect back. I am not buying 13 until they prove it's a good quality game. It's not really about the $60, however it was money wasted. It's about wasting hours trying to make this so called game work. Time is too valuable and I am officially done tweaking sliders.
Its never about the money $60 is just a fifth of Crown Royal and 2 good cigars or a round of golf. Its the hours wasted trying to make the game playable with BROKEN sliders that irks me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Its never about the money $60 is just a fifth of Crown Royal and 2 good cigars or a round of golf. Its the hours wasted trying to make the game playable with BROKEN sliders that irks me.
Yes sir! I value time, but I need another hobby cause this one ain't cuttin it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »