Home

People who glitch the game

This is a discussion on People who glitch the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #9
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: People who glitch the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pielet
My question is after two times of doing this why did you stay playing? Better yet put the controller down and go do something else and make him wait the full time for plays, halftime, etc.
Well, I wanted to take a video of it and because his defense was crummy and I had only run 3 plays to score 3 touchdowns and I got the ball back first in the 2nd half. I figured if I can force him to use up so much time on one or two plays, then I could take the lead early in the 2nd half and then kill the clock...however, that strategy went out of the window as one of my kick returners fumbled on a kickoff and he ran it back...so I went ahead and quit in the 2nd quarter.

BTW, his record was 13-1 and 7% DNF...I've played some guys with records like that and played some legit games. I'm not really an online gamer, but sometimes I decide to hop on and play against someone else.
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Old 11-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

it would be nice if there was at least some kind of multi option questionnaire after each game that people could look up to see what kind of player they are going against. stats would be nice as well, but i guess you have to go back in time to the last generation where we could at least see blitz and scramble pct though that should be a bare minimum in this day and age.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Did it happen a lot? The game has a tendency to do that on its own.
I have never once had that happen on its own while playing this game.

OP im sorry you had to play a dirtbag who did this against you. I wish there was a way for those guys to get banned from playing online
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 32
I have seen it once.. I believe it is called the HB walk glitch. The funny thing is I am now friends with the guy who did it to me. He turned out to be pretty cool after I gave him a bit of a talking to.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #13
Rookie

QBKILLAR's Arena

OVR: 0

I always heard it called the HB superman glitch. No counter at all unless you just do it back to them. I actually know how it's done but why would you ever want to do it? It's a game and suppose to be fun. Whats fun about that? I'm a level 5 21-16 record so as you can see I'm no powerhouse team. Roll with my Ms State Bulldogs. If you ever want a legit game hit me up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »