Home

CPU Trips up?

This is a discussion on CPU Trips up? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU Trips up?

I was playing a game in my offline dynasty and the cpu ran sometype of off tackle run play and the rb breaks two tackles and was bout to go 60 yards for a td until he randomly tripped. Is this a glitch or a actual animation? I found it funny as hell but would be heated if this were to happen to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CPU Trips up?

The CPU loves the animation that is done by holding the right stick up when you run. Your player drastically leans forward and it can be used to get a burst through the hole or cause missed tackles by a defender trying to make a play on you when you are in the animation (or if they do make the tackle, your ballcarrier immediately gives himself up on contact to avoid fumble/big hit). The catch of the animation is dependant upon your players rating (possibly agility) after so many yards.ran consecutively in the animation, he loses his balance and falls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »