Home

Help! Preseason-Connection Lost Commisioner Can't Join

This is a discussion on Help! Preseason-Connection Lost Commisioner Can't Join within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #9
Rookie

Crowned's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Help! Preseason-Connection Lost Commisioner Can't Join

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealslimshady
I found a workaround for this. I had another guy in the dynasty log in to my account from his house and he advanced it and it has worked fine so far. Give this option a try.
This works as well, I was unable to do the custom schedule last night for my OD kept getting transfer failed (we are going into season 4) I had a friend recover my gamertag he got in just fine and was able to do this for me and then advanced for me. Everything seems fine since, I recovered my own GT back and did my week 1 recruiting and played my week 1 game with no issue.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #10
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowned
This works as well, I was unable to do the custom schedule last night for my OD kept getting transfer failed (we are going into season 4) I had a friend recover my gamertag he got in just fine and was able to do this for me and then advanced for me. Everything seems fine since, I recovered my own GT back and did my week 1 recruiting and played my week 1 game with no issue.
Its the quickest and easiest way that I have found anyways. Glad it worked for you.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #11
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

I wish that was an option for us... but our commissioner has no idea what his email address is associated with his Gamertag. He's so computer illiterate he may not even know what email is. He couldn't recover his gamertag if he wanted to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #12
Rookie

Crowned's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm still having some issues as the commish again though, In week 1 we had an issue with a score and I was going to throw out the score, but got a transfer failed every time. I'm sure I could have had someone recover my gt and do it, but that takes a long time for something so trivial... I hope this issue gets fixed as they said it would shortly after the patch.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well patch did not do anything to fix issues so I guess I will be going with the copy of dynasty method. So I guess we will lose custom scheduling and redshirting of players. It's frustrating but not end of the world.

Fairdale one error I noticed in your process is that u should not create new coach but use existing. This will be the coach you originally created in the dynasty. This will allow their coach preside to stay the same. One issue I noticed is that all coaches will be forced to sign new contracts regardless of what year they were in. Which isn't a big deal for us since all coaches were in first year of new contract anyway.

Thanks for your help guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »