Home

Former husker QB / Current NFL referee to be featured in EA football games

This is a discussion on Former husker QB / Current NFL referee to be featured in EA football games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #9
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16
You guys are definitely getting desperate for stuff to whine about...
Old 11-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Former husker QB / Current NFL referee to be featured in EA football games

They add something and still you guys find a reason to complain...
Old 11-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
They add something and still you guys find a reason to complain...
You're right bud... They haven't mentioned fixing the issues with the penalty system, yet they are marketing some no name referee's face like it is some new incredible feature. How about we get the penalty system correct first and then worry about things like this.

The seasoning doesn't help if the steak is not cooked correctly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #12
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
You're right bud... They haven't mentioned fixing the issues with the penalty system, yet they are marketing some no name referee's face like it is some new incredible feature. How about we get the penalty system correct first and then worry about things like this.

The seasoning doesn't help if the steak is not cooked correctly.
I haven't seen EA market this "feature" yet. It's just an article from a local newspaper where that guy is from(or at least went to college).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 11-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I haven't seen EA market this "feature" yet. It's just an article from a local newspaper where that guy is from(or at least went to college).
Maybe so, but I think the point is clear. The penalty system in both Madden and NCAA needs to be fixed.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I believe it's the fact that something completely frivolous has garnered more attention from the developing team than many major flaws in the game, and more than a lot of things that we as a community have been asking from them for awhile now. EA likes to talk about how much it listens to the community and how much they care, but when stuff like this is what is being talked about it irks a lot of people who've been hoping for something else.

Including myself.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:46 PM   #15
Rookie

cydania's Arena

OVR: 0

You know, I come to this forum and intentionally try to stay away from the negative threads so I can get some updated information. I click on this one and all the haters are still finding a way to drop their opinions. Come on folks get a life. Sell, trade, or ****can the game and move on. Give the rest of us a break. We all know how you feel about the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2011, 02:42 AM   #16
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydania
You know, I come to this forum and intentionally try to stay away from the negative threads so I can get some updated information. I click on this one and all the haters are still finding a way to drop their opinions. Come on folks get a life. Sell, trade, or ****can the game and move on. Give the rest of us a break. We all know how you feel about the game.
So you come to this one..... and drop your opinion..... on the people dropping their opinions. The "info" was in the first post, you didn't need to read any farther.

Opinions are a two way street. You should have been able to tell simply by the subject matter of this article that it wouldn't be well received on these forums. This is the type of feature you put in the game after you've already installed and fixed everything else. If the head referee gets more new lines and attention than the existing commentary which is a decade old, we've got a problem.

As a sidenote though, having met and spoken with Clete on a number of occasions before he went to the NFL, it is pretty cool to have something like this. I just hope it isn't at the expense of something else... you know, like fixing the dozens of problems still in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »