Home

when can we expect another....

This is a discussion on when can we expect another.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Question when can we expect another....

Well, we got our patches(we r greatful) when can we expect some tuner(s)? We can really use some just to breathe new life in the game. It would be great if they would take a look at;

Punt returns/coverage
-its almost imposible to house a punt/missed fg, and when you do get a decent return, theres a clipping call but no worries because the ai declines a penalty on punt returns everytime unless you so happen to score the td

Clipping calls
-im not sure whats up with this frequently called penalty but it always called on the user on special team, converted 3rd downs, and touchdowns

Impact/hotstreak players and team captains
-theres no advantage to having a player with either of these icons, impact players arent making impacts on the game, esp in critical moments of the game

AI 3rd down playcalling
-no matter what the score is or the situation, down or distance, its gonna be a run play, they need to go for it on 4th and short a bit more too

Theres a few more things that many would like to see "tuned" and im not sure if any of these can be tuned but my break is almost up here at work so in closing i'd just like to know if we can expect any more tuners for the duration of this game? Thanks in advance
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: when can we expect another....

I would LOVE for them to tune one thing the MOST and that is the deep ball problem. If the problem lies with the CPU using the gameplan feature too aggressively, then PLEASE tune that! If it's just a gameplay flaw, then please tune that! I don't want to hear EA say, Ben in particular, that these guys are young kids and they make mistakes. Ok, yeah, they do sometimes, but when my QB is looking like Tom Brady and he isn't in the same league as Brady, we have problems. This isn't a difficulty issue either. No matter what level you play on, BAM, deep ball for a TD all day long. If they would tune this one issue I would be golden until 13, as I have my sliders tuned just about as good as I think I will get them. I'm 9-3 in my dynasty in where I should probably only be 7-5 at best. Some will say well just dont throw the deep ball. So I must nerf my team in order for the CPU to win a game? No thank you. It's not my fault they play the deep ball like a bunch of blind deaf mutes.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
Well, we got our patches(we r greatful) when can we expect some tuner(s)? We can really use some just to breathe new life in the game. It would be great if they would take a look at;

Punt returns/coverage
-its almost imposible to house a punt/missed fg, and when you do get a decent return, theres a clipping call but no worries because the ai declines a penalty on punt returns everytime unless you so happen to score the td

Clipping calls
-im not sure whats up with this frequently called penalty but it always called on the user on special team, converted 3rd downs, and touchdowns

Impact/hotstreak players and team captains
-theres no advantage to having a player with either of these icons, impact players arent making impacts on the game, esp in critical moments of the game

AI 3rd down playcalling
-no matter what the score is or the situation, down or distance, its gonna be a run play, they need to go for it on 4th and short a bit more too

Theres a few more things that many would like to see "tuned" and im not sure if any of these can be tuned but my break is almost up here at work so in closing i'd just like to know if we can expect any more tuners for the duration of this game? Thanks in advance
I'm not seeing most of the stuff you've listed. I certainly don't see the AI always running on 3rd down. I've never had the computer decline a clipping penalty on a return. Impact players aren't the same as they were last gen so you shouldn't be expecting that. I don't always see clipping calls on converted 3rd downs. There is a clipping penalty slider; try it.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Deep ball problem, CPU passing sucks. The sliders don't work. The db's and QB's don't play to their ratings. This has ruined it for me I have shelved this game. I am done with it. Didn't even get through one dynasty season. wasted some serious time into this game. EA should be ashamed to put out this crap!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #5
Pro

Sorry but if your playing this game and not noticing a high volume of clipping calls in your od then I have to question if you are playing this game at all.

Personally, I'm fine with the passing game, this is the NCAA no less, watch a game on Saturday, passing, especially deep ball passing is prevalent throughout the day, unless it's an SEC game.

And u can't ignore what you see on punt returns/coverage.

Let's get back on topic,
The question is can we expect some tuners soon or at all?
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Rookie

KuruptOwnz's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm willing to bet my right kidney that, there will be NO tuners aside for the initial one we got on release date.

Both for NCAA and Madden.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #7
Pro

yeah Kurupt, that appears to be the sad truth, i just dont understand whats going on, i want that same enjoyment that the NHL guys are always talking about, hopfully i can be 99% satisfied like the FIFA guys, thats all

so, can anyone else chime in? maybe get my hopes up? or you can give it to me straight like kurupt did, lol
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU

Quote:
Old 11-10-2011, 04:07 PM   #8
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
There won't be any tuners. You can take that to the bank. Waste of a feature if you ask me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »