Home

Personal fixes you have found for Transfer Fails

This is a discussion on Personal fixes you have found for Transfer Fails within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Personal fixes you have found for Transfer Fails

The last couple of seasons I have been getting the Transfer Fail during the Players Leaving/Player transfer advancement. I was able to get around this by retiring the OD and then reloading it from my saved file and inviting the members back and having them use existing coaches.

Make sure you have your OD set to Max team Prestige of 6 cause if not you will not be able invite anyone over the Dynasty Prestige setting till you set it and advance it.

I have a friend who is a member in a couple of OD but he has started recieving his own personal Transfer Fail messages for all the ODs he is a member of and cannot do offseason because of it, I was curious if anyone here has found a way he can fix it.

Thank You
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Personal fixes you have found for Transfer Fails

Thanks. I'll give this a try. I have 2 OD sitting at players leaving.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I got the transfer failed at this point, and it seemed to happen everytime it got to the stage where it was uploading the draft class. Immediately lost connection to server and got transfer failed.

I was able to get past it by transferring commissioner to someone else within the OD. They advanced no problem and then transferred back to me.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Every time I've gotten it in NCAA 12, I just had to wait 30 or so minutes and it'll work again. At most, had to wait until the next day. But obviously the issue I was getting wasn't like what some people are getting(like the ones that are apparently associated with their gamertag), so it doesn't apply to those.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 11-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packbacker96
I got the transfer failed at this point, and it seemed to happen everytime it got to the stage where it was uploading the draft class. Immediately lost connection to server and got transfer failed.

I was able to get past it by transferring commissioner to someone else within the OD. They advanced no problem and then transferred back to me.
We did this at first and it worked once or twice and then that player also got a transfer fail...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »