Home

Tales Of a National Championshp Offseason

This is a discussion on Tales Of a National Championshp Offseason within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Tales Of a National Championshp Offseason

So, I win the Natty in my first season as head coach of the Cal Bears. My RB wins the heisman and the DE sweeps the interior line awards. We finish with the #1 ranked defense in the country overall...#1 against the run and 7th against the pass. We beat Michigan St in OT for the title.

So, I lose my DC. He gets hired as HC at Louisville. So I have to find a replacement...or so I thought. Turns out I have no say so over who joins my staff. I'm thinking ill be able to lure a top flight DC and who do I get? The DC from Kamsas whose team finished 4-8. I'm into year 2 now and although I'm undefeated my defense is struggling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Tales Of a National Championshp Offseason

Maybe it has to do with your school prestige?

I just won the national title at Florida State (6* prestige atm), lost my A+ DC, but got another one (my coach prestige is A+) as well. Not really sure though.
Old 11-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Tales Of a National Championshp Offseason

Maybe you just lost a lot of good players on defense. Once you're a head coach, the coordinators really have no effect on this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »