Home

Strange Playcalling

This is a discussion on Strange Playcalling within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2003, 07:38 AM   #1
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Strange Playcalling

Last night I was playing Ohio State as Penn State and had a great game. I came back from a 1st quarter 24-0 deficit to win 27-24 on a 30 yard TD pass as time expired. Made my Greatest games list and in general was a good game.

The odd playcalling thought took away from the game. Here is what I'm talking about. Llydell Ross is averaging 199 ypg rushing and is a Heisman contender. During the game OSU ran the ball 27 times i think. That in itself is alright but the problem is Ross got 15 carries and Brandon Joe the Fullback had 12 carries. 12 frickin carries.

Now maybe it's just me but if I have a back who is averaging almost 200 yards a game rushing he's getting more than 15 carries, especially holding a huge lead.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this problem. If so, they need to work on tendencies for certain players. I can't remember if they still have the Importance rating, but if they do it should adjust to reflect injuries and such. As it is Clarett is out for the season with an injury and I'm wondering if that's why the carries were split because of Importance rating.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »