Home

I think this game has literally made me crazy!

This is a discussion on I think this game has literally made me crazy! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2011, 08:35 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: I think this game has literally made me crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
I highly doubt this thread title is accurate, but okay. Thanks for sharing.
Thread title accurate? No, because the day I think a video game is driving me crazy, is the day I hang it up as a gamer.

A rush of emotion is probably much more accurate. As I have stated before, NCAA is the reason I own an XBox. I don't put countless hours into any other game the way I do this one. How many hours do you think I spent locating, gathering, researching, and assembling the many sound packs I have available within my share? Find me one other site with a USM, or Wyoming sound pack. You won't.

How about sliders? How many hours do you think were put into sliders? days? weeks? months?

All for what? So I can sit down with all of my efforts and waste an hour to have it freeze on me at the end of a game! Really man, I have no other options for College Football and no other options for the forseeable future. My only option is to not buy it, but if I can't play football, there is no point to owning an xbox. All other games are just fillers for this one game.

This is the ONLY game that has ever frozen in my system. The ONLY game! I was able to put up with every other issue, but the freezing... Ridiculous!

With that being said, I knew I would get flamed, but I had to vent.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:40 AM   #10
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I feel your pain SEC. You're one of my favorite posters here, and your sliders actually kept the game in my tray for longer than it should have been.

I traded this in months ago, and when I read this thread, I knew exactly how you felt. Although some restraint would have been better as you could have got some trade in value for it lol.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Sorry to hear about your troubles, SEC. It is pretty funny though, glad you can laugh at yourself about it.

I am still loving the game from a gameplay perspective, let's just be thankful EA hasn't removed sliders alltogether, that would make me loony.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #12
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

This game drove me nuts in July and I dumped it quick. One of the most disappointing games I've bought in recent memory.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Thread title accurate? No, because the day I think a video game is driving me crazy, is the day I hang it up as a gamer.

A rush of emotion is probably much more accurate. As I have stated before, NCAA is the reason I own an XBox. I don't put countless hours into any other game the way I do this one. How many hours do you think I spent locating, gathering, researching, and assembling the many sound packs I have available within my share? Find me one other site with a USM, or Wyoming sound pack. You won't.

How about sliders? How many hours do you think were put into sliders? days? weeks? months?

All for what? So I can sit down with all of my efforts and waste an hour to have it freeze on me at the end of a game! Really man, I have no other options for College Football and no other options for the forseeable future. My only option is to not buy it, but if I can't play football, there is no point to owning an xbox. All other games are just fillers for this one game.

This is the ONLY game that has ever frozen in my system. The ONLY game! I was able to put up with every other issue, but the freezing... Ridiculous!

With that being said, I knew I would get flamed, but I had to vent.
And that's the thing that gets me the most too. There are no other options. It's either this or nothing. And if EA can't get it done, I wanna take my business elsewhere and see if they can do a better job.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:53 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Lol today I came in the NCAA forums for the first time in months to check for a freeze fix as the game just froze on me.

I can live with every single bug in the game minus freezes. The frequency of the freezes are unacceptable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »