Home

New dynasty suggestions

This is a discussion on New dynasty suggestions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2011, 01:29 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
I just won my 2012 Mizzou-Auburn game 17-10 on a Hail Mary. Starting QB and TE were out and top WR spent game short-term injured twice. Played tough defense and managed game with backup QB, a redshirt freshman. Possibly the best win for me yet in the game, but I was looking forward to OT!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #10
Rookie

Az2k12's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: New dynasty suggestions

Arizona State great potential to be good with junior quarterback ranked #25 with air raid offense and good uniforms (black ones are awesome in game)

Coach Wile CH2K8

ASU // Phoenix Suns
Old 11-29-2011, 11:01 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az2k12
Arizona State great potential to be good with junior quarterback ranked #25 with air raid offense and good uniforms (black ones are awesome in game)
Az State is always a tough opponent in the first couple years of a dynasty, so I would concur that they are probably fun to play as too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 5

Tulane! They are really bad and are looking for a head coach. Also you get to live in New Orleans
Old 11-29-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
Rookie

IronVictory's Arena

OVR: 8

A few dynasties I've had a lot of fun with in the past:

Nevada - fun team, fun playbook, great area, dominate the WAC, move to the MWC and conquer from there

SMU - a former power looking to rekindle old glory days, Texas recruiting is awesome, good starting roster thanks to June Jones

Washington State - really fun if you're interested in testing your ability to build a power from the ground up

Boston College - cool entrance, great/unique stadium, great city, trophy game with Notre Dame, solid conference

Virginia - cool entrance, good college town, nice uniform options, a program on the rise that has never been a national power (but potentially could be)

Auburn - cool entrance, talent, SEC, chance to go toe-to-toe with Alabama (the rivalry and in recruiting)
Old 11-29-2011, 12:34 PM   #14
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Being rather biased myself. Washington State is a great challenge. 1* team in the Pac 12, but able to hold its own to start building a good team. Having two top 10 ranked teams in your division is kind of a hinderance though.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:46 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallinVol
I'll be yet another biased individual here and go with Tennessee. Young team with many more underclassmen than upperclassmen. If I'm not mistaken on NCAA UT has 9 seniors in the 1st year of dynasty. They have a decent O-line, very talented QB, young but talented RB's, playmakers at WR in Justin Hunter and Da'Rick Rogers and a very decent but young defense. The LB group for Tennessee is very young but talented with LB's such as Curt Maggitt and A.J. Johnson. You do have an upperclassmen Impact Player at LB in Herman Lathers. The D-Line has some outstanding players such as Malik Jackson. The secondary has a great Safety in Prentiss Waggner and a young playmaker in Safety Brent Brewer. Tennessee is a team with great potential but the first couple of years in Dynasty would be a great challenge with some decent sliders.
I agree, Tennessee is really fun to use. I really like my dynasty with them. ASU is also fun, though I might be biased there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #16
Rookie

BleedBlue23's Arena

OVR: 6

I just started a new offline dynasty as Iowa, and having a blast so far. The pro-style offense fits with what I like to do on offense...so it works. Plus, playing in the Big Ten gives you the next best challenge outside of the SEC. If you want the challenge of the SEC, then Tennessee and Ole Miss are good teams to use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »