Home

One of my most frusturating but fun games

This is a discussion on One of my most frusturating but fun games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2003, 11:00 PM   #1
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

OVR: 11
One of my most frusturating but fun games

I was Kent State vs UCF. First three quarters was just a low scoring with little ball movement. Pretty boring. Then fast forward to 4 minutes in the ball game. UCF pins a punt to me inside the 5 yard line. Ok Im thinking I could just pound it out and get a little breathing room. First HB dive I run, my HB fumbles it one of my offensive lineman tries to fall on it but it bounces off him into the endzone and they recover it for the TD. Great, that wasnt supposed to happen. I only get to about mid field then I punt to them with 2:00 left. Then (I knew it was coming) they go on with the drive of the century and get 7 with 30 seconds left. I eventually get to their 40 with 2 seconds left after a few long passes. Time for one final hail mary. I hurl it towards the endzone. First I goes off the defenders arm, off my guys hands, then off his helmet then off his hands one more time and hits the ground. Game. Set. Match. 17-10
Greatness score of 735. My seventh best. It was a fun game though. (sorry but Im not good about paragraphs)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »