Home

OD Freeze before B1G CC game

This is a discussion on OD Freeze before B1G CC game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 06:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
OD Freeze before B1G CC game

Hey guys..

My friend and I have been trying to play our (360) OD B1G championship game for a week now. We get to the setup screen, select our unis and playbooks and everything runs fine. It then goes to the "loading" screen. After that Lucas Oil Stadium pops up, we can hear the crowd and then it freezes.

This has happened over thirty times. We initially tried Monday. Then Tuesday, Wednesday and today. We have tried between 4pm-9pm almost everyday.

Does anyone have any clue what is going on? We deleted our recent online tuner and reinstalled. We are able to play 'play now' games at any time. It just seems to be that particular game within our online dynasty.

Our next option is to play offline but each of us would rather use the online dyansty feature. Ya know, the one we pay $9.99 for every month.

TIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OD Freeze before B1G CC game

me and guy in my online dynasty are having the same issue except its the national championship game. the game loads up, we get through the coin toss, select the kickoff play and the game freezes just as the camera pans around for the kick off. Tried multiple times to restart it but the same things happens each time....so frustrating
Old 12-09-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: OD Freeze before B1G CC game

Its happened a bunch in my dynasty. We've tried resetting formation subs, not using playbooks. Nothing has worked, the only thing we havent done is leave jerseys default but I doubt thats going to work..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »