Home

Is there a way to edit school ratings?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to edit school ratings? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
Rookie

asterisk's Arena

OVR: 4
Is there a way to edit school ratings?

I'm thinking about buying NCAA Football 12 but the academic prestige rating really bugged me in previous games. I want to play as Duke but recruiting is hard because Duke doesn't really have much going for it other than its academic prestige, and that singular advantage is largely nullified by how the game rates the schools... tOSU and Texas are good schools but IMO there should be a larger gap between them and the likes of Stanford and Duke.

Is there a way to edit the ratings so I can change this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Is there a way to edit school ratings?

What you can do is make a teambuilder team, with Duke's base roster. Then edit the school ratings and import into dynasty.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #3
Rookie

asterisk's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isura
What you can do is make a teambuilder team, with Duke's base roster. Then edit the school ratings and import into dynasty.
I didn't know about TeamBuilder, thanks!

Edit: I just realized this means I'd have to like use TeamBuilder for every single FBS team in order to create more separation between schools like Texas and schools like Stanford... I don't know if that's even possible, but it's definitely more work that I'm willing to do... time to look into playing as another school.

Last edited by asterisk; 12-08-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterisk
I didn't know about TeamBuilder, thanks!

Edit: I just realized this means I'd have to like use TeamBuilder for every single FBS team in order to create more separation between schools like Texas and schools like Stanford... I don't know if that's even possible, but it's definitely more work that I'm willing to do... time to look into playing as another school.
Unfortunately there is a limit of 12 teambuilder teams you can import at once. If it bothers you a lot there's the option of doing the marquee teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »