Home

NCAA 13: First Community Event

This is a discussion on NCAA 13: First Community Event within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA 13: First Community Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Here's one I know all would want.

A Global Editor similiar to Finn's 2k Editor.

The editable things in his NFL 2k5 editor should be the standard in any Football game.

Don't wait until someone finally breaks the gamesave security and makes one, to then offer it as a New Feature.

or

The ability to Globally edit entire positions +/- like in NBA Live 10 while in the team screen.
Yes, a global editor would be awesome and the ability to change the ratings instantly across the board could be a game changer.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #50
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

I try for this every year, so here goes. Is there any chance of an accelerated clock - like in Madden?

Also, I would love it if dynasty mode had scoring updates throughout your game like in last-gen. That really makes your dynasty feel more "alive" IMO, not like every game you play is in a vacuum.

Sideshow Bob

Last edited by GoToledo; 12-19-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:44 PM   #51
Rookie

CHIEFxxROCKEM's Arena

OVR: 8

Did someone state proper technique by every position? I've never seen a CB in this game drop its hip or an OL actually hop step/kick step back like your taught to do instead of sliding your feet like they do in this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2011, 05:20 PM   #52
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEFxxROCKEM
Did someone state proper technique by every position? I've never seen a CB in this game drop its hip or an OL actually hop step/kick step back like your taught to do instead of sliding your feet like they do in this game.
This would be a huge step forward in the series. I think, in general, they need to seperate animations. What i mean is no animation should control 2 people. Each interaction should require at least 2 different animation, one for each person involved. That would allow some variety in interactions.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blkrptnt819; 12-19-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #53
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

The problem with the animations in this game is that it comes out too slow. Which is why more often then not, you see people get hit mid animation every time they attempt a special move, like a spin, stiff arm or juke.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

I would also like to see that 8 man blitz scrapped from the CPUs playcalling or at least toned all the way down to a minimum of being called once or twice a game. I really hate seeing them call that play about 9 or 10 times a game leaving the middle of the field wide open. Worst play on the game..
Old 12-19-2011, 08:26 PM   #55
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I would also like to see that 8 man blitz scrapped from the CPUs playcalling or at least toned all the way down to a minimum of being called once or twice a game. I really hate seeing them call that play about 9 or 10 times a game leaving the middle of the field wide open. Worst play on the game..
Not the worst play on the game just used in the wrong situations.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2011, 08:35 PM   #56
Pro

tHurley2010's Arena

OVR: 9

Quite honestly, if they just fixed the problems from this year and added some better animations/logic, I would be a happy person

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »