Home

Wow this sucks, can't leave after Junior year? (RTG)

This is a discussion on Wow this sucks, can't leave after Junior year? (RTG) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Wow this sucks, can't leave after Junior year? (RTG)

So I just finished my Junior year at Florida with my RTG RB to find out that I can't leave for the NFL early? Why in the world did they take that option out? I'm already pissed off because I had over 2300 yards rushing and lost the Heisman to a guy with only 1300 yards rushing, oh he played for Alabama and not only did we beat them in the SEC championship, I put up 290 yards. But I just shrugged it off because I knew I was going to leave early anyways since all my attributes were pretty much maxed out.

Now before I go any further please, anyone who has exported their RTG player to Madden 12, will our attributes be reset just as much as actually creating a Superstar or will it be like 11 where I will still have similar attributes (For example, my RTG player in 11 had 99 speed and then 97 speed when I exported him to Madden 11). I'm wondering this because the whole point of me playing RTG in 12 was to get a good start for when I transfer him to Madden.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Wow this sucks, can't leave after Junior year? (RTG)

I have yet to use the RTG mode in '12 but I know for a fact in '11 you could go to the NFL as a Junior.

That being said I know previously if you switched over between the two modes your 99 speed would go down. I think that's understandable and realistic though. Not so much because you would become slower, but because the overall athleticism in the NCAA compared to the NFL is extremely different so you would look slower, you know?

Gamertag: LuringXylophone
Old 12-19-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Havn't tried leaving early in 12 yet.

I do know that your attributes are reduced when you move up/over to the NFL. As GeorgiaSports mentioned, its all relative to the level of athleticism on the pro level. If you think about it, how many Heisman winners make it to Canton? Not all. Look at the top three QBs drafted each year and how many are starters in the NFL now?

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
Pro

yougo1000's Arena

OVR: 14

Same happening to me I am simming my entire senior year so I can transfer.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Probably because I don't think you can transfer your player from NCAA to Madden this year. So this year if you left early after your Junior year you'd just be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
Pro

yougo1000's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
Probably because I don't think you can transfer your player from NCAA to Madden this year. So this year if you left early after your Junior year you'd just be done.
My apologies I meant to say NCAA 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »