Home

Saving to a flash drive

This is a discussion on Saving to a flash drive within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Saving to a flash drive

On PS3, can you save your playbook to a flash drive to use them on a different PS3?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
Rookie

kingcobra85's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Saving to a flash drive

I dont own a PS3, but I would think you could
Old 12-20-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcobra85
I dont own a PS3, but I would think you could
Thanks. I assume that you can too, just haven't tried it yet
Old 12-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

Yes you can just need to copy its from your flash drive to the other ps3 before starting the game

However one issue ive yet to resolve is one of the inability to change the file name. ALL playbooks get saved something like "CST-PLB 01" or ""CST-PLB 02" etc. There doesnt seem to be a way to rename these files (Renaming the playbook in game will not change the initial file that you save/load."

So the problem is if you both have the same file name for your individual playbooks, and if you load it up on the other system it will overwrite the original file. If theres a way around this problem ive love to hear it. Honestly I didnt test it much, it was too scary pressing YES when being prompted to overwrite a file.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by H to the Oza
Yes you can just need to copy its from your flash drive to the other ps3 before starting the game

However one issue ive yet to resolve is one of the inability to change the file name. ALL playbooks get saved something like "CST-PLB 01" or ""CST-PLB 02" etc. There doesnt seem to be a way to rename these files (Renaming the playbook in game will not change the initial file that you save/load."

So the problem is if you both have the same file name for your individual playbooks, and if you load it up on the other system it will overwrite the original file. If theres a way around this problem ive love to hear it. Honestly I didnt test it much, it was too scary pressing YES when being prompted to overwrite a file.
Make 2 dummy playbooks and then you could have playbook 3 and playbook 4. My playbooks for the longest time were 1 and 3 so just make 2 dummies and you should be fine.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Make 2 dummy playbooks and then you could have playbook 3 and playbook 4. My playbooks for the longest time were 1 and 3 so just make 2 dummies and you should be fine.
Thanks for the help guys

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »