Home

Running Backs Skinny Arm Glitch

This is a discussion on Running Backs Skinny Arm Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #73
Rookie

KINGDAWG28's Arena

OVR: 0
The way it works is based off the initial template of the player.

If you create a player lets say 6'7 400, and then edit him to a 6' 210 Hb he will be on swoll status. But if you have a 6' 210 Hb and make him a 6'7 400 lineman. Big body little arms. The difference in weights and face is easy to tell 6' 210 Hb is perfect, each position has ideal h/w in game, you can tell this by seeing the same mass but they will be ripped not just bulky. If you wanted a ripped bigger HB they couldn't be taller than 5'9. But they could then be 230.

it's the template of the original that effects basic mass for the arms if u start with a Wr, regardless of H/W he will always have skinny arms.

That's why I always have to move lineman to other positions if I wanted a swoll player. Pecking order is, OL,DL LB, TE, with fewer usable templates as you go along...I could get a lot more detailed but hopefully the gist of what I describing is understood, making these kind of edits is very time consuming to have a few players look like their real life counterparts
Old 07-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #74
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Running Backs Skinny Arm Glitch

^^^ and this is just too much work to give a running back chiseled arms. Look around in football, most running backs are jacked, and yet on NCAA, they look like pop warner DBs. This is something so small, yet completely silly with the fact that it has been unaddressed for 4 years now. 4 years!

Old 07-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 9

Just tested this out, its still there. Maxed out OSU RB #1 arms and legs and sure enough he has tree stump legs and toothpick arms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #76
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklyn85
Just tested this out, its still there. Maxed out OSU RB #1 arms and legs and sure enough he has tree stump legs and toothpick arms.
Well that sucks to hear.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #77
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
Well that sucks to hear.
For real, I hope a work around is found. I remember one year in madden (maybe 09?) having to like change the facemask or something dumb or else the players shoulder pads were all glitched out.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #78
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

We shouldn't be surprised one bit, but I tweeted the question to Justin Dewiel twice and he would not reply to me. I figured this was ignored for yet another year (making this 4 years this issue has been prevalent) after I was basically ignored.

Old 07-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Yea it is gonna suck, when I create a 5'9 230 Power RB for RTG and he looks like a scat back when he should look like bowling ball
Old 07-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #80
Rookie

Shroom's Arena

OVR: 5

This sucks... when I have a 6'2" 240 power back, I want him to look like a tank, not a 12 year old.
USC Trojans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »