Home

I Quit Games when this happens....

This is a discussion on I Quit Games when this happens.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I Quit Games when this happens....

I have quit a couple of late night games where I would be making horrible decisions due to being overly sleepy, but when that happens I'm turning the xbox off because I'm too tired to play a solid game of football. Otherwise, I try to finish all of the games.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcduggan
About fumbles put the one that affects it in conservative, it's above tempo on offensive gameplan.

The one that irks me the most is the disappearing WR from game even though he is not tired or injured.
Had that happen a few times as well. Didnt know wtf was going on.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 9

Someone should have told clemson where the restart button was lol. But seriously, I have come to grips with what the game is THIS year. These things happen, more often then I would like, but I try not let it tamper my enthusiasm and I usually finish. But best believe if I've just thrown my 5 th pick of the half, the backup is in and I'm running the rock in the second regardless of score lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »