Home

Coaching Carousel - What Happens?

This is a discussion on Coaching Carousel - What Happens? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #9
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Coaching Carousel - What Happens?

I honestly don't see where everyone's frustration is with this mode. I started as UCLA's off coordinator, won 9 games each year, split with USC. Contract expired, took the first OC job available at ECU (easy conference I could put huge offensive numbers). Won 11 games there, got the OC job at LSU. Won 11 games there (2 losses, Auburn and the SEC title game to Georgia URGHHH), didn't even finish my contract, got the Head Coach job at Ohio State.

I really don't see what everyone's deal is.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:44 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

There's an easy fix for this if you play OFFLINE DYNASTY...

I'm using 360 so I'm not sure if it works on PS3

Autosave turns off automatically once you go into the offseason CC...I learned this because during offseason recruiting, the game would F-ING freeze and I'd have to do Week X all over again..LAME...but anyways..

When the CC screen begins, exit it and save your Dynasty one last time..

Then go and start the CC...If you're being offered a renewal or extension etc etc, just decline it

It will only save if you make a change, so you can decline all the offers from beginning to end to see what will be available to you.

DECLINE ALL OFFERS AS YOU GO THROUGH THEM and take note of the one you want.

WHEN IT REACHES THE LAST OFFER JUST EXIT THE CC and EXIT THE DYNASTY COMPLETELY...AND WHEN YOU RELOAD YOUR DYNASTY AND START THE CC ALL OVER AGAIN, IT WILL OFFER YOU ALL THE SAME JOBS AGAIN IN THE SAME ORDER. YOU TAKE THE ONE THAT YOU WANT.

Contrary to popular belief...it is not in alphabetical order. I'm not sure what order it comes out in
It even offers the same person the same job for the jobs that are not offered to you.

IT WILL offer you the same jobs that were offered before you exited and reloaded

I have tried this over multiple seasons and it always works
Old 01-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

good stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

It's fun if you know you are going to leave a school at the end of the year to not recruit any good players. Go for 1 star players to fill needs but that is it.

Then you leave the school with the cupboards empty basically.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »