Home

My Dynasty Choice Till 2013 Comes Out

This is a discussion on My Dynasty Choice Till 2013 Comes Out within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
My Dynasty Choice Till 2013 Comes Out

Well you guys yet again an amazing season comes to an end. Yet as usual I'm having difficulty picking who I want to start my new 2011 season with. I've been LSU before and I don't want to be them again, I've tried Boise don't like them at all, and I've tried Notre Dame. Who should I be between these four teams. I'm thinking about Oregon/That speed in the game of the rose bowl and in the video game itself is unreal. Michigan/Denard robinson is unbelievable and that defense is great, USC/Matt Barkley and that team is unbelievable as well, or should I be the new champions Alabama and just have top ten recruits every year and destroy teams? Who do you think and I'll start it tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #2
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: My Dynasty Choice Till 2013 Comes Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan0290
Well you guys yet again an amazing season comes to an end. Yet as usual I'm having difficulty picking who I want to start my new 2011 season with. I've been LSU before and I don't want to be them again, I've tried Boise don't like them at all, and I've tried Notre Dame. Who should I be between these four teams. I'm thinking about Oregon/That speed in the game of the rose bowl and in the video game itself is unreal. Michigan/Denard robinson is unbelievable and that defense is great, USC/Matt Barkley and that team is unbelievable as well, or should I be the new champions Alabama and just have top ten recruits every year and destroy teams? Who do you think and I'll start it tonight.
I'd go with Michigan and this is why...

1) It can be a challenge as Denard gets hurt a lot. The back up Gardner is pretty good though and can be an asset for you. DON'T REDSHIRT HIM THOUGH. I did it at first and that was a big mistake.

2) The good rivalries. Ohio State our most hated rival is a beast of a team. Michigan State is becoming a really good team and had a win over Georgia this year in their bowl game. Notre Dame is a prestigious school and it is fun beating them year in and year out.

3) While the D is good it has a lot of room for improvement. You will want to recruit a stud or 2 at DT soon. Your young DE's are good and will be really good.

4) The younger running backs are good too.

5) In my 2014 season as Michigan in the roster breakdown every position is up to a B or B-. Plus right now it seems every season I battle Penn State for the B1G Ten Title and then battle Oregon or Boise for the National Championship. I like to play tough teams in my out of conference schedule each year as well. One of my more fun dynasties.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 01-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd be Michigan because we're the Leaders and Best.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27

If your looking for a challenge Alabama is the way to go. Ha

I would go with USC because they have great recruiting and some solid young players. Then again most of those other teams do too.

Sometimes it's the little things. Which team has your favorite uniforms or stadium?
Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 14

Well in that case the team with my favorite uniforms and stadium obviously has to be Oregon. Oregons got the style,speed, somewhat easy conference, and the recruiting in California. But Alabama on the other hand have the whole talent from the South and a bit of Texas. I still haven't started and the only way I might come to a conclusion for this is a Playoff. A eight team playoff to decide who I will be until 2013 comes out. What's the longest career you've had so far for me it was 3 years with the U who are fun to play with and are my favorite team but I hate playing in pro player. It's just not the same without the traditional stadium, walk through, and the crowd. I'll keep you guys posted on the playoff games which will start this afternoon stay tuned.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »