Home

Super Human Players

This is a discussion on Super Human Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2012, 01:30 AM   #17
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Super Human Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealslimshady
Something fishy is going on here with these stud players and now going to a user team. It seems as though said user is messing with the settings and is trying to pull a fast one on you guys thinking you wont know.
A 91 rated RS Freshman FS also went to user controlled Florida. I've never even seen an 91 rated RS anything.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:21 AM   #18
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
A 91 rated RS Freshman FS also went to user controlled Florida. I've never even seen an 91 rated RS anything.
Why are you still playing in this league? If people are going out of their way to cheat, then why play with them? Seriously...

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 01-25-2012, 02:50 AM   #19
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Why are you still playing in this league? If people are going out of their way to cheat, then why play with them? Seriously...
No one is cheating... Florida isn't the commissioner of the dynasty and while he got two transfers, he lost 4 transfers all to a conference rival.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:40 AM   #20
Pro

x_NBA_x's Arena

OVR: 2

Unless you're the commissioner I'd keep an eye out. You never know, he may have created/edited players and took some himself and then told or someone found out and then shared some others with the Florida person.

Seems a bit too fishy.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #21
Rookie

UTVOL54's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x
Unless you're the commissioner I'd keep an eye out. You never know, he may have created/edited players and took some himself and then told or someone found out and then shared some others with the Florida person.

Seems a bit too fishy.
How could they rig it up to where the player transfers to a specific school anyway? I don't think there's a way to make a player transfer to a specific school unless I'm missing something.

We have several 6'8 WRs in our dynasty with various ratings, and some RS Sophs rated in the high 80s, and even my RS FR QB is rated 87.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2012, 03:20 PM   #22
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_NBA_x

Seems a bit too fishy.
It does seem incredibly fishy, but it's an online dynasty so there is no way to create a recruit/player and IF he was edited, why was he on a CPU controlled team all this time? Just on the off chance he transferred?

The fishy part here is the CPU because: 1) None of us ever saw either of these recruits, there are 12 of us in the dynasty, not a one noticed a super human QB or WR. 2) There are both 99 rated players, but the QB hasn't played a down (never even appeared on a depth chart) and the WR played in 6 games and had 1 catch.

I just don't understand where these guys came from and why they aren't playing. They are like a glitch in the matrix, I'm not even entirely sure they exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTVOL54
How could they rig it up to where the player transfers to a specific school anyway? I don't think there's a way to make a player transfer to a specific school unless I'm missing something.

We have several 6'8 WRs in our dynasty with various ratings, and some RS Sophs rated in the high 80s, and even my RS FR QB is rated 87.
I've seen guys of that size and those ratings before. But these are 99 overall RS Sophomores. It would take maximum training results in each of the two years for them to reach that. And why would neither of them play? And one of my big questions is, how did the QB and all the studs that went with him sign at Baylor, a school that was 3* when the QB was recruited and 4* when the 89 rated true freshman WR and DE were recruited.

My mind is seriously blown on all of this. I can't wait to see if the WR plays this year.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 7

I was the commissioner of this dynasty. I did not change anyone that ever saved. So, I never thought of doing such bull. But, if I were and could they would have been on my team and not on Baylor? And I hate Florida so, I sure as h3LL wouldn't have assigned a transfer to them. What am I Cecil Newton?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:34 AM   #24
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

It could also be the roster glitch. If you Redshirt someone and play him during the season he will have an insane ratings jump. This has been an issue since NCAA '10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »