Home

I Created an unstoppable powerhouse....whoops

This is a discussion on I Created an unstoppable powerhouse....whoops within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
I Created an unstoppable powerhouse....whoops

In my OD I spent 9 years at SMU. I won 6 NC and 2 other BCS bowls. I am now at Nebraska (my alma mater) and SMU is a 99ovr team and just kicks everyone's ***. I am 2 years removed from coaching at SMU however they have had the #1 recruiting class each of the 2 years. This year they have 11 5* and 12 4* committed at week 10!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
Rookie

stcloudgopher's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I Created an unstoppable powerhouse....whoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealslimshady
In my OD I spent 9 years at SMU. I won 6 NC and 2 other BCS bowls. I am now at Nebraska (my alma mater) and SMU is a 99ovr team and just kicks everyone's ***. I am 2 years removed from coaching at SMU however they have had the #1 recruiting class each of the 2 years. This year they have 11 5* and 12 4* committed at week 10!!!
I did the same thing in my first go-round in my offline dynasty. I took my first HC job at Boston College (after two years as OC at Idaho) and spent six years turning them into the cream of the CFB crop. I don't remember my records from my first three years with the Eagles, but my last three were hard to forget: 42-0, 3 ACC titles, 3 BCS titles.

I then left for Texas, who was coming off a terrible stretch of seasons. After my third year, I had the horns playing for a national title against, you guessed it, BC. The Eagles won the title their first year w/o me, and lost the ACC champ game the year after that. They also won their third year w/o me, which, if you were paying attention, yeah...

So, after that season (I lost the title game something like 38-10) I decided to start a new dynasty. But, man, it was cool to see BC keep on killing it even after I left.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
You from batavia? I used to work for the muckdogs!
Old 01-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #4
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretethunder
You from batavia? I used to work for the muckdogs!
No I am not from there. I saw them play once, and I love their team and logo. Send me some gear! haha
Old 01-17-2012, 01:02 AM   #5
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
smh.....once ur at the factory, you never leave.....coaches dont retire from tOSU or Texas. They get fired or arrested or die there....or "resign" under suspicious circumstances
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
smh.....once ur at the factory, you never leave.....coaches dont retire from tOSU or Texas. They get fired or arrested or die there....or "resign" under suspicious circumstances
I am now into my 3rd year removed and SMU won the NC game last year. Weird I know. Well now I am in week 2 and the top 20 spark guys have SMU as their #1 school. I play them in week 4 and hopefully I can start to beat them to bring them down a peg or 2. If not this is going to be very tough to beat them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »