Home

Help! CPU is screwing me in recruiting...

This is a discussion on Help! CPU is screwing me in recruiting... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Help! CPU is screwing me in recruiting...

Running 2nd season of a UCLA offline dynasty and saw several recruiting categories improve after 1st, including Coach Prestige and Program Stability, both moving up to A.

Played 1st game, progressed on to 2nd wk and started making phone calls. Every single one of my recruiting pitch grades were lower, some dropping THREE letter grades. Facilities (A+) dropped to C, Academics (A+) dropped to C+, even proximity to home for Calif. recruits was registering as B!!!! Yes, even categories which aren't supposed to move up/down, all were down graded.

Before pitching 1st topic on 2nd recruit I checked what my pitch grades were (Y, then RB) and they were all as they should be. As soon as I made my first pitch, they reverted to the B or lower grades (yep, not one grade higher than a B). Didn't have a single call average better than 40 points per 10-minute pitch.

Checked recruiting board in wk-3 and ALL recruits have dropped me down their lists. I'm no longer #1 on one single recruit out of 19, and any top-150 recruit on my board dropped me a minimum of 3 spots. I'm 3-400 behind a few recruits whom I was #1 on before the week (a game in which my #18 team won @ Northwestern). I'm going to have to drop at least half a dozen recruits to be able to steal their minutes and put back into the others that I'm still w/in 300 of top. I'm looking to pull a total of maybe 5-6 recruits from this class, based on previous dynasty recruiting experience. Recruiting season is nearly ruined. Team will be full of walk-ons next year as I've got 17 seniors.

Anyone hear of this glitch before? Anything I can do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Help! CPU is screwing me in recruiting...

I haven't seen this, but I do find it to be kind of cool. I know it sucks for you, but you could turn this into the opportunity to craft a story about possible NCAA investigations on UCLA. I mean that would scare potential recruits away from UCLA a bit easier than Miami or USC so it could make sense. I'm sorry that this has happened to you though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »