Home

Possible feature?

This is a discussion on Possible feature? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question Possible feature?

A friend and I were wondering if it would be possible in future editions of NCAA to enable other members of your dynasty to watch the games as they are played. Either on the PS3 or on your computer through the Dynasty website. Is this even possible??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2012, 07:58 PM   #2
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Possible feature?

I have to imagine it is possible in the same manner that dead players can watch through the view of living players in most shooters. I love the idea, but not until EA does some major server work. It is a 50-50 proposition just to finish a user vs. user OD game these days with the amount of freezes there are.

If they couldn't install something to watch live, I would love a system where it would automatically save the full length replay of all scoring plays and have them be accessible through the dynasty wire. I hate that any long scoring play never saves the full length and I hate the limit on replays.

If they wanted to go one step further where you could request certain types of plays or down and distance situations save for your opponent for the purposes of scouting, that'd be fantastic, but I won't get my hopes up. EA could do well for itself to meet up with a coaching software company like Hudl for replays and things like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »