Home

A good addition to '13 gameplay!

This is a discussion on A good addition to '13 gameplay! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
A good addition to '13 gameplay!

There NEEDS to be blocked punts/fg n they should implement some form of fumbled snaps from under center / bad snaps from shotgun (bad centers /qb have bad exchanges.. Also bad holders n punters should fumble snaps..
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
Rookie

Brutal_Package's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: A good addition to '13 gameplay!

To be honest, this ranks so low on my list. I wouldn't even constitute this as a NEED at this point. There are three gameplay elements that MUST be fixed.

1. Passing game (psychic DB/LB's, jumping linebackers, pass trajectory, different throwing releases, WR/DB interaction)
2. OL/DL Interaction (Make pass rushing DEs viable, include different blocking schemes other than zone, double-teaming defenders)
3. Weight and momentum (Make the weight of a player matter in accordance to how they interact with a player of either greater or lesser weight)
Old 02-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_Package
To be honest, this ranks so low on my list. I wouldn't even constitute this as a NEED at this point. There are three gameplay elements that MUST be fixed.

1. Passing game (psychic DB/LB's, jumping linebackers, pass trajectory, different throwing releases, WR/DB interaction)
2. OL/DL Interaction (Make pass rushing DEs viable, include different blocking schemes other than zone, double-teaming defenders)
3. Weight and momentum (Make the weight of a player matter in accordance to how they interact with a player of either greater or lesser weight)
U are 100% correct. I just thought this stuff would be cool and NECESSARY bc it is a huge part of the game on all levels... Like um PASS INTERFERENCE! the things u mentioned IMO onviosuky should be given! But sadly, they are not. Out of all of those, I'd say weight/momentum bc the other two .. Sliders can fix... With lots of tweaking lol
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 02-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Ai logic too.. But these are all
Age old problems. It'd be nice to see the little things that make foot such a game of skill and chance and underdogs winning big games on a blocked kick or something.. The stuff that makes us love the game, the unpredictability!
UCONN HUSKIES Football
Old 02-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

only big problems i have is wr/db interaction i dont like how the corner just jumps up for the ball and picks it off and the wr doesnt do anything or the other way around wr jumps catches it and db just stands there.
they need to fix the pass rush because it seems only dt get alot of the sacks in this game.
make the cpu use special moves juke, stiff arm etc etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
U are 100% correct. I just thought this stuff would be cool and NECESSARY bc it is a huge part of the game on all levels... Like um PASS INTERFERENCE! the things u mentioned IMO onviosuky should be given! But sadly, they are not. Out of all of those, I'd say weight/momentum bc the other two .. Sliders can fix... With lots of tweaking lol
Umm I haven't found a set of sliders that fix the other 2.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal_Package

All 3 need to be tended to this cycle.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »