Home

i didnt like adjusting the sliders, but i finally did...

This is a discussion on i didnt like adjusting the sliders, but i finally did... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2003, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
i didnt like adjusting the sliders, but i finally did...

you know, i never liked messing with the sliders, for some reason to me it feels like cheating....but since i moved to heisman level, i had to mess with the sliders because i was just getting my *** kicked left and right...i always used the default settings for the sliders on all of the levels. varsity was to easy, AA was too easy and heisman just kicked my ***. the only thing i regret is not messing the sliders on the AA level...i wonder if i had bumped up the cpu s sliders, would i have needed to bump up to heisman level....oh well, the setting i have now for heisman is giving me good competition and i am winning some games.....for some reason though, it still feels like cheating....i dont know why but it does...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2003, 10:25 PM   #2
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: i didnt like adjusting the sliders, but i finally did...

Quote:

cincinnati said:
you know, i never liked messing with the sliders, for some reason to me it feels like cheating....but since i moved to heisman level, i had to mess with the sliders because i was just getting my *** kicked left and right...i always used the default settings for the sliders on all of the levels. varsity was to easy, AA was too easy and heisman just kicked my ***. the only thing i regret is not messing the sliders on the AA level...i wonder if i had bumped up the cpu s sliders, would i have needed to bump up to heisman level....oh well, the setting i have now for heisman is giving me good competition and i am winning some games.....for some reason though, it still feels like cheating....i dont know why but it does...

I have no idea why it feels like cheating. I will do whatever it takes to get the most realism. I get that with AA with Abner's sliders.
Old 09-27-2003, 03:05 PM   #3
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

cheating? it'd be cheating if you made the game terribly easy for yourself, but as long as you're using them to try to make it more realistic there's no way it's cheating. they are in games to allow us to make it as realistic as possible, i really don't understand why you think it's cheating....
Old 09-27-2003, 07:56 PM   #4
MVP

SportsAce's Arena

OVR: 13

I adjust them all the time to get the perfect feel and I never feel like I'm cheating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »