Home

NCAA 11 (NOT 12) OS online dynasty

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 (NOT 12) OS online dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #25
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA 11 (NOT 12) OS online dynasty

Yes it does work, I'm on it right now...you just have to click the "11 site" link in the upper right hand corner when you go to http://www.easports.com/dynasty

Another question though, can we check out the facemask setting? I think it needs to be lowered by at least 5 maybe 10 points I saw about 15 of these in my first win
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2012, 11:50 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 8

just checked the sliders.. for some reason i had facemasks up to 65... dropped it down to 50. I liked your stats and the fact u didn't score anymore points in the 4th. Thanks for keepin it sim.

Last edited by johnnyg713; 03-05-2012 at 01:07 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:25 AM   #27
Rookie

Qck Dagger HeaT's Arena

OVR: 2

Bout to play my game just got done recruiting and got 4 5 star instant commits O_o i didn't even no that was possible lmao

#2 5 star Tackle
#1 5 Star Center
#1 5 Star Middle Linebacker and
#1 5 Star Strong Safety

Lets hope the game goes as well as the recruiting

So after the first quarter i am up 28-0 against Marshall I have 2 passing TDs one rushing TD and a Pick 6 by my RE O.O he just threw it 2 him when i blitzed and there was no 1 even close to around him he took it 43 yards.....I lost my starting HB for 6 weeks which really suxs gonna make the run game a little harder. Also there have been 6 Face mask penalties in the first Quarter........and one has been on me and 5 on the computer. I hope you lowering it will change next week, bout to finish the game though post results as soon as i finish

Last edited by Qck Dagger HeaT; 03-05-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

So played FCS West Week 1 Was up 70 something to Nothing by 4th Quarter. Put 2nd String in 4 Quarter and won 90 to nothing. ON a side note there where 16 face-mask called.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 14

I'm going to get my 1st week done tonight if i can after about 7 eastern i'll have it done tonight or tomorrow for sure though.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #30
MVP

Ya i got a ton too.. i put the sliders down to 50.. im gonna lower it to 35
Old 03-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #31
MVP

So I'll advance the league sometime tmr, hopefully early in the day. Again, I apologize for the face masking issue. A quick question though, how do you guys feel about these sliders? I'm thinking about changing a few things. I had 2 pick 6's in the first half and ended up going up 27-0 by the end of the first half and ended up just simming the rest of the game. I feel like the defense is scoring a lot of points. What do u guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qck Dagger HeaT
Bout to play my game just got done recruiting and got 4 5 star instant commits O_o i didn't even no that was possible lmao

#2 5 star Tackle
#1 5 Star Center
#1 5 Star Middle Linebacker and
#1 5 Star Strong Safety

Lets hope the game goes as well as the recruiting

So after the first quarter i am up 28-0 against Marshall I have 2 passing TDs one rushing TD and a Pick 6 by my RE O.O he just threw it 2 him when i blitzed and there was no 1 even close to around him he took it 43 yards.....I lost my starting HB for 6 weeks which really suxs gonna make the run game a little harder. Also there have been 6 Face mask penalties in the first Quarter........and one has been on me and 5 on the computer. I hope you lowering it will change next week, bout to finish the game though post results as soon as i finish
I have recruiting at varsity difficulty because it was there by default along with gameplay difficulty at AA, i didn't know if you guys want it to be harder. I'd personally rather it be easier because i think recruiting is kind of a chore, but we u guys want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »