Home

Serious problem in OD

This is a discussion on Serious problem in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3
Serious problem in OD

My friend and I are in our first national title game of our online dynasty and for some reason the game freezes every time before we are about to kick off. We have never had this problem before in the previous 4 years playing against each other in the regular season. Has anyone else had this issue ?
Chelsea FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Pro

Pielet's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Serious problem in OD

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeeeeez
My friend and I are in our first national title game of our online dynasty and for some reason the game freezes every time before we are about to kick off. We have never had this problem before in the previous 4 years playing against each other in the regular season. Has anyone else had this issue ?
When you get the menu to select which play (kickoff play), press start. Then resume game and try that. Hope it works.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Yes, many times as have others on OS. There are a number of threads about it. People bring up a number of ideas to help fix it or what may have fixed it for them, but none of them work consistently. A lot of the more common ideas are use default playbooks, default uniforms, etc. I've seen it randomly fix itself after the 3rd or 4th try and no one changing a thing.

The only thing that has worked consistently for me is having the one person playing in the championship game save the dynasty file, host it, invite the opponent, play championship in the "backup" dynasty (where it should work fine) and then whoever wins just plays the CPU to get the win in the "original" dynasty. You could always just rehost the whole dynasty but it takes a lot more effort to get everyone re-invited than just those two guys playing in the backup dynasty and then the winner playing the CPU to get his win and advancing to offseason.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:41 AM   #4
MVP

weeeeeeez's Arena

OVR: 3

Alright thanks. I found some other threads about this can a MOD delete this please ?
Chelsea FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »