Home

Rise or fall of CPU programs, predictable or random?

This is a discussion on Rise or fall of CPU programs, predictable or random? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #9
Rookie

Austin Hawk's Arena

OVR: 1
I moved Boise State into the Big 12 along with TCU and it has brought them back down to Earth. UCF rises while Florida slowly falls, must be all that Florida recruiting. Every year I end up seeing one team in the top ten that clearly shouldn't be there, but then it's someone else the next year. For the most part, the dominant teams stay in the top 20, which I'm pleased with.

Oh, and USC has already fired Kiffin and is struggling to go .500 a lot.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #10
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18
Troy and Washington are probably the biggest surprise teams in year 2025 of my dynasty. They are always top-10. Texas, Oklahoma, and LSU are still very good. Michigan is tough every year as well.

Syracuse appears to be on the way up (I use the Big East and Big Ten together for a promotion/relegation of sorts and Cuse is now a Big Ten contender). I didn't realize til now but Nevada and Cal are really good.

Florida has fallen off the map with no SEC titles since 2015, but Florida State is great.

Air Force has high ratings, but is never relevant come bowl season.

Penn State and Virginia tech are highly rated as well.

Norte Dame is awful (2-7 this season) and USC is on the decline (91 overall but 2-6 so far).

Wake Forest, Kansas State, and Washington State are the only teams rated 70 or lower in major conferences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Rise or fall of CPU programs, predictable or random?

i think it is completely random. I am in year 2019 and just changed teams to try and rebuild ECU. Clemson was ranked #1 when I left them and and had a 90+ overall at every position and everyone above 88 on their 2 deep. they are 4 and 4 this season with loses to Pitt. Va tech miami and gt. both pit and vt are ranked really low.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #12
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Rise or fall of CPU programs, predictable or random?

You broke the players hearts when you left smuurph84

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »