Home

Starting a Cupcake rebuild Dynasty PS3

This is a discussion on Starting a Cupcake rebuild Dynasty PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #1
Rookie

Tennessee_Vol186's Arena

OVR: 2
Starting a Cupcake rebuild Dynasty PS3

Starting a new PS3 dyansty

6 minute quarters and Heisman difficulty. Use any team you wish. Rules :

Rules & Regulations

1) Game Play
- Play Realistic
- Blowing out the computer will not be tolerated. If you are up by more than 21 points late in the 3rd quarter, I expect your back ups to be in the game. 120-7 scores will get you booted.
- Call a variety of plays. Try not to run the same exact play more than 5 times a game.
- Punt or kick a field goal on fourth down, if going for it is unreasonable. Examples of breaking this rule would be going for it on 4th and long in your own territory. Going for it on 4th while blowing out your opponent if it isn't 4th and less thn a yard. Going for it on 4th and long while in field goal range at a non-critical point of the game. If you want to pull a little trickery play, by all means do so, just don't make it a habit. A fake field goal is one thing, but lining up in 5 wide is another. If you're down by more than two scores late in the game, feel free to go for it, if you feel this is your last chance. Just be realistic.
- No Restrictions on chewing the clock.
- No Restrictions on game plan settings (conservative, balanced, aggressive)
- No Restrictions on defensive play calling

2) Advancing & Restarts
- For CPU games you have a MAX of 36 hours to play your game and complete recruiting! Extended time will only be granted for a CPU game if there are multiple users who request extra time (holidays), or if it's a MAJOR game. If you play another user , you have up to 48 hours to play, but try to schedule a game time asap. If all user vs user games are completed, we will advance!
- Do NOT restart against cpu, unless you have evidence of your game freezing or whatever the case is. I prefer a video of your game frozen. A picture doesn't prove too much. If you can take a 5-10 second clip of your game frozen, I will allow you to restart with no further questions. Without proof, I will be the only judgement. I will make a decision prior to advancing. Multiple restarts through the season will lean me toward booting your results more often. If it's your first time, I will not throw out results, but may give you a warning. If you feel the need to fire back at me, you will be given a conduct warning, if it escalates from there you will be blocked of all communication and booted.

3) Sportsmanship
- As stated in the previous comment, I do give out warnings, and if anything escalates after a personal conduct warning, you will be booted and blocked from all communication. This includes phone, email, psn id, social networks, so don't feel the need to leave me a 10 page threatening message, it will be deleted and left unread. I'm all for talking a little smack and getting pumped up to play someone, but keep it clean. Anything said on a mic usually gets played back through the speakers of the television and keep in mind, some of us do have families and little kids in the household, so let's keep the language clean please. I prefer messages to stay fairly clean as well. No reason to curse other people out.

PSN:Tennessee_Vol186

Last edited by Tennessee_Vol186; 03-04-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »