Home

NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Features New Passing System, Enhanced Commentary and More within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #17
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: First Preview of New Features in NCAA '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
Yawning cause it doesn't tell me spit. They hype all the time and fall short of the hype. Hopefully I am wrong. They will firat show a flashy video with some big team intro and cut to a big hit or crowd/band scene.
At least they said
  • With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.
Instead of them saying something else you guys just can not apperciate the hard work they put into this game. I would like you to try to make a game.
I thought NCAA is very close to making the best NCAA game yet, 2012 was really good.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Meh...a lot of this seems done before. New passing system probably = one or two minor tweaks. enhanced atmosphere? Been talking about that for the last couple of years. Only thing I'm curious about is studio analyst. I keep saying I won't buy this game on day one but who am I kidding/
Old 03-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #19
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquelraul12
At least they said
  • With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.
Instead of them saying something else you guys just can not apperciate the hard work they put into this game. I would like you to try to make a game.
I thought NCAA is very close to making the best NCAA game yet, 2012 was really good.

That is their job. No matter how hard it may be. It is their job. The Show, NBA 2K, and last gen NCAA games were great so it can be done. I won't try and do their job, as they probably can't do mine. We've waited years for great game and continue to be disappointed with hype and no substance.

Last edited by gogators; 03-12-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #20
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm cautiously optimistic. After last year's debacle I can't trust EA ever again, period.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 PM   #21
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
I'm cautiously optimistic. After last year's debacle I can't trust EA ever again, period.
Agreed. Though they didn't say anything in there, we can only HOPE that all the issues w/ NCAA 12 have been addressed. Like if I want to create a custom playbook and only have 40 plays in it, then by God I should be able to do that w/ out having to have certain formations stuck in there automatically.

With a year to work on all the complete F/Ups from last year, we all have to believe they fixed those before moving forward. Otherwise... well... what good will more stuff be if many of the same problems exist that ruined the game last year???

At this point fingers are crossed... but we've all been down the EA Hype Road before. Time will tell...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #22
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

I'll be more interested if the features work properly. I want to see what they have to say about the passing game.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #23
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Like others have said, cautiously optimistic.

The teasers are nice and encouraging, but only if they are done right.

I like the timeline. Fans were always left wondering when will such and such be released. Well now we know. A small thing, but maybe a sign the team is trying to get organized.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:30 PM   #24
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

My biggest concern is that the new features will be poorly implemented or break older previously functioning ones. This has been Tiburon's track record with the game of late.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »