Home

Not everyone is a glitcher!

This is a discussion on Not everyone is a glitcher! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1
Not everyone is a glitcher!

I've been playing NCAA Football online ranked matches like crazy the past three years. I've always done really well and have made it to the top 100 all three years.

My roommate is even better than I and has made it to #11 on PS3 this year. His record is remarkable... like 173-17 or something. I've watched most of those games and have played him several times. He is just ridiculously good.

He gets accused constantly of being illegitimate because of the ridiculous record, but he is a total straight player.

Just so you know... not everybody with an amazing record is phony.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Not everyone is a glitcher!

Although the #13 ranked guy on PS3 X_Global_Hawk_X is a total fraud. DO NOT PLAY HIM.

RB Walk glitch. I tried him today. He's a joke. Runs the option like crazy... which I stuffed. Then he had to resort to the cheat.

I just quit and took the loss on my record.

HuskerBeard at #11 is awesome though. One hundred percent legit. No cheese... glitches... exploits. I guarantee it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »