Home

NCAA13 Gamestop pre-order bonus!

This is a discussion on NCAA13 Gamestop pre-order bonus! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2012, 12:07 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA13 Gamestop pre-order bonus!

flying finn.........come on its like this every year....people will buy some will love it, some will like it,some will hate it.......@the number 35 you are not the only one who plays the game ill play the mode (why)? because I'm paying for it....its a game
Old 03-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #18
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
flying finn.........come on its like this every year....people will buy some will love it, some will like it,some will hate it.......@the number 35 you are not the only one who plays the game ill play the mode (why)? because I'm paying for it....its a game
That's fine, and I don't fault you for it...I'm just questioning the Devs for wasting their time on this mode when they could have done something more productive with their time instead. I can't confirm this at all, but my gut feeling tells me that the majority of people who play NCAA (at the very least on this forum, and I'd wager overall as well) focus primarily on play now, dynasty, and online dynasty game modes. So if this is true, why spend a cycle creating a game mode that is basically Road to Glory (hell you can do what this game mode offers in Road to Glory if you care that much) when there are more glaring things for the team to spend their funding on.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #19
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I could careless about pro combat uniforms......besides the past 2 years you got them from playing the demo anyway.......
Old 03-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #20
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
That's fine, and I don't fault you for it...I'm just questioning the Devs for wasting their time on this mode when they could have done something more productive with their time instead. I can't confirm this at all, but my gut feeling tells me that the majority of people who play NCAA (at the very least on this forum, and I'd wager overall as well) focus primarily on play now, dynasty, and online dynasty game modes. So if this is true, why spend a cycle creating a game mode that is basically Road to Glory (hell you can do what this game mode offers in Road to Glory if you care that much) when there are more glaring things for the team to spend their funding on.
I don't think it's that simple, but I could be wrong. If it's similar to Madden, they have different teams dedicated to that specific area. If it's also similar to Madden, I think Cam Weber doubled the game play team of NCAA, too.

I'll try it out before saying, nope, not for me. If it's immersive, I'll play it.

To each their own.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 39

Good luck getting me to preorder regardless of the catch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2012, 02:14 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 0

roadman........that's how it is suppose to be [email protected]'s the problem this site is not the holy Grail of what should are shouldn't be in or out......
Old 03-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #23
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Heisman mode?!?! Not my cup of tea but at least we got early news. That's exciting.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #24
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

EA hasn't produced a good football game in years so why anyone would pre-order this game is beyond me. And that lets us know one of the new gimmicks they added that i'll never use. Way to use your time to add things that nobody asked for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »