Home

NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Details with Video and Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Details with Video and Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #49
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0
If this said 2k on it and not EA people would be applauding here.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #50
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

All this time spent on improving the sights and sound of the game and I am left with two thoughts:

With the 100+ college football broadcasters why do we have to suffer through another season of Nessler and Herbstreit. I love those guys in real life but after 10 years I am just a tad bit tired of them.

My second thought is if this is just a fresh coat of paint on the same broken game from last year. Will anything be improved in the Dynasty Mode or will we still have the same exact features with the strenuous load times and the same boring menus in the offseason.

I can tell you right now after last years debacle I will NOT buy this game until I hear what the OS community has to say about it. I refuse to pay $60 to have to wait for a patch in October just so I can complete year one of my dynasty.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #51
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Sights and Sounds Details with Video and Screenshots

not a big deal but they finally got the song girls in!

and to really nitpick..why does EA hate blonde people? haha

anyways, game actually looks slightly worse than last year (graphically). At least from those little clips

edit - damn, they don't have USC's new tunnel in the game.

Last edited by franch1se; 04-02-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #52
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by avross
So the socks are still wrong and the legs bands are off personally they didn't clean up the wrongs
If your complaining about socks and leg bands you have entirely too much time on your hands. That is just nit pickings, in a game with over 125 teams not every little detail is going to be perfect. I would rather them be barefoot and have perfect gameplay then have the correct arm bands and gloves with the same broken game play.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:13 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
So according to you the wrongs weren't repeated and stale commentary, not crowd noise or chants.. no it was the socks are too short. Seriously? I agree with you that the socks are wrong but I NEVER notice them in a game. Besides that is something that you can do yourself.
No things like socks being the right length and being the Nike ones the use in games. Also having the knee pads right the down come below the knee stuff like that help the overal realistic feel. From the looks of what I just seen they added a few more entrances and left everything the same. We didn't see better player models better faces and hair lengths like clay matthews/ troy polamalu.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #54
Banned

balcobomber25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
If this said 2k on it and not EA people would be applauding here.
I disagree with that, if that was the case everyone would applaud 2K's baseball game. 2K has had it share of good game and bad games, ESPN NFL 2k5 is far superior to Madden NFL 12, in everything but graphics, which is just sad when you think about it. NBA 2K is or was far superior to NBA Live. But 2K has struggled with the rest of their sports games, NHL 2k was once the best hockey game on the market as was the old World Series Baseball (eventually MLB 2k) both those franchises were run into the ground. You think people actually enjoy having to compare football games in 2012 to a game made on a last gen system in 2004??? I know I sure don't. As a video game fan it makes me sad that I have to go to those lengths.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:19 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhinds7
The fact that the coaches still have headsets on during post-game activities worries me, a lot. And the D-lineman performance that was pointed out earlier doesn't help either.

I know these are small things, but it shows that EA is just putting forth minimal effort and using last years game and just adding more stuff. And we all know how that turned out...
Coaching with headsets on are just the little crap EA can't take two minutes out to fine tune.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #56
Banned

If we he community can get on a forum for 5minutes and see socks and the knee pads being below the knees and complain why can't EA tune these things. Coaching headset on during the award ceremonies I mean seriously. I guess the coaches are talking to ben haumiller on the other end talking bout how bad they screwed us once more

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »