Home

3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

This is a discussion on 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #65
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
For what feels like the hundredth time...how can anyone be complaining about gameplay and animations from a 15 second clip of an unpolished product? All we saw as of now is what they showed us in the SIGHTS AND SOUNDS webcast, and I think most of us would agree in saying that stuff was pretty promising. Wait until April 17th before you start incoherently bashing the gameplay and animations.
Exactly. Let's focus on what's being presented to us, guys. If you, as a poster, cannot do this and address what's in front of you, just don't post at all and save it for later. The "RAA, ME ANGRY" stuff is just so old at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #66
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 3 More NCAA Football 13 Blogs with Audio Samples and Motion Blur Video Included

Promising start, but this isn't the meat of the game for most of us.

Sights and Sounds doesn't sell me on the game, but it certainly doesn't hurt their chances either.

What was cool is that they were open to taking sound in a new direction. I think that will make a big difference in the game.

I hope they put as much (and more) effort into gameplay and dynasty & recruiting. Looking forward to hearing about the "meat" of the game!
Old 04-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
For what feels like the hundredth time...how can anyone be complaining about gameplay and animations from a 15 second clip of an unpolished product? All we saw as of now is what they showed us in the SIGHTS AND SOUNDS webcast, and I think most of us would agree in saying that stuff was pretty promising. Wait until April 17th before you start incoherently bashing the gameplay and animations.

Good post man, people need to get a grip.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
For what feels like the hundredth time...how can anyone be complaining about gameplay and animations from a 15 second clip of an unpolished product? .
Inductive reasoning.

Hume's got a great critique of it, but it's never failed me before...
Old 04-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #69
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Definitely understand and feel what you're saying, but seeing all this stuff for so long, there has never been a huge difference in what we see early in these type of videos, and what we see later. I definitely agree that we should wait until the 17th, but I can't blame people for being disappointed or skeptical.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Definitely understand and feel what you're saying, but seeing all this stuff for so long, there has never been a huge difference in what we see early in these type of videos, and what we see later. I definitely agree that we should wait until the 17th, but I can't blame people for being disappointed or skeptical.
Exactly...I can speak for myself in saying that I've been following this franchise and the Madden franchise since the first were created (late 80's I believe). And more specifically over the last 10 years of pre-release internet videos and you're exactly right, if it's the videos, it's in the game. I haven't been pleasantly surprised once on next gen and I probably won't be again. It's like I have "battered wife syndrome"...I've convinced myself that EA will change and things will be better next time so I keep coming back only to take another back hand to the chops from EA.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 39

A huge "meh" Was this supposed to get us excited?

Sure, the lighting/textures will look nice & the crowds might sound better, but the main points here being motion blur (is this need for speed?) and USC Song Girls does not bode well. Where is the improvement on ESPN? Halftime anything? Situational crowd sounds? More info on how Kirk/Nessler will be better? And how many years are they gonna talk about dynamic lighting?

I realize it's "early" but lets look at this:
  • Running animations are still really, really bad
  • I'm guessing no new cleats/equipment
  • The football, from what I can see is still gigantic
  • Sidelines have not been touched
  • Player models are still huge/bulky

Motion Blur lol

Last edited by sportzbro; 04-03-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #72
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
  • Running animations are still really, really bad
  • I'm guessing no new cleats/equipment
  • The football, from what I can see is still gigantic
  • Sidelines have not been touched
  • Player models are still huge/bulky
It's how it usually goes. They throw a fresh coat of paint on top and everything goes gaga. Then when the paint starts to peel we see the final product. The same game since 2010 lol.

When the announcer announced the score, it still sounded very robotic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »