Home

OK i gotta do this SHORT SOCKS?????

This is a discussion on OK i gotta do this SHORT SOCKS????? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
OK i gotta do this SHORT SOCKS?????

i see all the photos and snippett clips and every one of them have all the players wearing short socks. If EA releases this game with all 120 teams with 75 plus man rosters (whatever the number is) with short socks on like the college players wore in the 90's im gonna lose it.It's 2012 EA 2-0-1-2. watch a college game and tell me what length of sock 85% of kids in america wears before the weather gets cold . They dont wera ankle socks i can tell you that. It cant be that hard to go into the dang player model program and click medium sock length as the default for all 120 teams and then send the game to production. I understand that this is a small dtail but thats where it all starts ..Save us all editing time so we can use it accually playing the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: OK i gotta do this SHORT SOCKS?????

Unfinished product bro...
Old 04-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
i see all the photos and snippett clips and every one of them have all the players wearing short socks. If EA releases this game with all 120 teams with 75 plus man rosters (whatever the number is) with short socks on like the college players wore in the 90's im gonna lose it.It's 2012 EA 2-0-1-2. watch a college game and tell me what length of sock 85% of kids in america wears before the weather gets cold . They dont wera ankle socks i can tell you that. It cant be that hard to go into the dang player model program and click medium sock length as the default for all 120 teams and then send the game to production. I understand that this is a small dtail but thats where it all starts ..Save us all editing time so we can use it accually playing the game
What's even worse, once you edit the socks one season; they go back the next season (unless it's one of the few teams that has special socks, mid, or long as default).
Old 04-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhm_williams
Unfinished product bro...
People say this every year. While true, the game is unfinished at this point, there are likely only to be relatively minor tweaks to what they've already implemented until the game ships.

I'm not saying this issue (short socks) won't be fixed before the game ships (it's something that should be relatively easy), but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Bro.

Last edited by capn_razzamataz; 04-04-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

But...they're just socks....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn_razzamataz
People say this every year. While true, the game is unfinished at this point, there are likely only to be relatively minor tweaks to what they've already implemented until the game ships.

I'm not saying this issue (short socks) won't be fixed before the game ships (it's something that should be relatively easy), but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Bro.

Not sure why I'm getting "bro" thrown back at me but anyway I'm with you on the fact that this might not be fixed, I'm just saying hold the freak outs until at least a demo or something lol.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #7
Rookie

Morning Thunder's Arena

OVR: 2

Thank you! I was just about to start a thread on this. No one wears short socks in any level of college football. This is exactly why people, even casual fans, do not like EA Sports. Pay attention to the details. Socks, ball size, the running animations (specifically a QB running the option). These are not hard issues to fix. Not fixing these types of things is an example of a company not putting effort into their game.

Rant over.

Bro.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #8
Rookie

IronVictory's Arena

OVR: 8

You mad bro?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »