Home

Georgia State going FBS Sun Belt Conf..

This is a discussion on Georgia State going FBS Sun Belt Conf.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Georgia State going FBS Sun Belt Conf..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Yeah I just deleted my post. He originally quoted me. I was really confused.
Same reason I deleted mine LOL
Old 04-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

If they would have let us have the ability to add team builder teams without replacing other teams, we could make the team and put them in the game at least, and we wouldn't have to worry about EA failing to meet expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Weapon
That's one thing I don't like about gamers (and sports gamers in particular): the one's that set unrealistic expectations, then get mad when they're not met.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 6

A lot of it is the school's choice too. Some schools don't want to move up because they like being competitive in their current level. Montana has chosen to stay at fcs football, they like playing for national championships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Yeah I know. It's just that when you have Appalachian State, Youngstown State, Villanova, Eastern Washington, Sam Houston State, North Dakota State, Montana, etc. out there, why would you pick Georgia State? Granted it's in one of the biggest cities of those schools, but still.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:21 PM   #20
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Yeah I just deleted my post. He originally quoted me. I was really confused.
you referring to my post? haha i quoted you quoting someone else but it only showed your quote so i wanted to change it because it wasn't directed towards you.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #21
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
you referring to my post? haha i quoted you quoting someone else but it only showed your quote so i wanted to change it because it wasn't directed towards you.
Yeah. I was confused to say the least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2012, 10:11 AM   #22
Rookie

dhs22p's Arena

OVR: 9

They wouldn't be in the game even if EA knew months ago because they are not even going to be in the FBS until next season. I understand how South Alabama didn't get in. But South Alabama does play almost a complete FBS schedule this year and Georgia State does not.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #23
Banned

Ultima Weapon's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
They wouldn't be in the game even if EA knew months ago because they are not even going to be in the FBS until next season. I understand how South Alabama didn't get in. But South Alabama does play almost a complete FBS schedule this year and Georgia State does not.
Yeah, but some guys won't understand that. They won't even understand why S. Alabama couldn't make it in (it wasn't even EA's fault from what I understand). All they'll see it as, "EA dropped the ball again, they can't even get all the FBS teams in."

I do agree with eagskerfan though. If we had the ability to add TB teams to Dynasty without removing teams, then it wouldn't be much of a problem. It WOULD be a cool consolation "prize" to just give at least offline dynasty open "slots" for TB teams, since S. Alabama couldn't make it in, and that would give us the ability to add them. But I won't be mad if we can't.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #24
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Weapon
Yeah, but some guys won't understand that. They won't even understand why S. Alabama couldn't make it in (it wasn't even EA's fault from what I understand). All they'll see it as, "EA dropped the ball again, they can't even get all the FBS teams in."

I do agree with eagskerfan though. If we had the ability to add TB teams to Dynasty without removing teams, then it wouldn't be much of a problem. It WOULD be a cool consolation "prize" to just give at least offline dynasty open "slots" for TB teams, since S. Alabama couldn't make it in, and that would give us the ability to add them. But I won't be mad if we can't.
The ability to add up to 10-12 TB Teams without replacing an existing FBS team would be a dream.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »