Home

NCAA Football 13 Collective Info Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Collective Info Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #9
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 13 Collective Info Thread

why are they not adding south? -_-

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 04-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #10
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabound2010
why are they not adding south? -_-
Because it's their transition period year. Which sucks, because Arkansas State plays them as a conference game, and now the conference schedule will be be accurate for any sun-belt team on the game. This upsets me. They are being lazy, but I don't really care I guess, I'll over look it. But then again this will happen again next year with Georgia State entering the Sun Belt.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #11
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Thanks for making this easy for us old guys
Right there with ya bro. Anything to make it more easy on us peopl who are older and don't feel like searching sometime. LOL Thanks alot to the OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #12
Rookie

erod328's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
Because it's their transition period year. Which sucks, because Arkansas State plays them as a conference game, and now the conference schedule will be be accurate for any sun-belt team on the game. This upsets me. They are being lazy, but I don't really care I guess, I'll over look it. But then again this will happen again next year with Georgia State entering the Sun Belt.
That does suck. Correct me I'm wrong, but wasn't Western Kentucky in the game as an independent during their transition phase? If you could do it once, ON CURRENT GEN, then why not again? Since South Alabama starting playing football in '09 it's been known that they were transitioning into the FBS.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #13
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Any word on draft classes?
Old 04-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #14
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
Actually that's not true at all. EA was waiting for them to give them a concrete date on when they were joining. By the time they told them, it was too late to put them in the game. Ben even said it in his own words. They didn't let them know in time.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #15
Rookie

K the Q's Arena

OVR: 1

Thank you, I remember you did a great job last year.

I wish I could get excited for this game, but I just can't. I don't believe a word that EA says anymore. All of the improvements we are being promised this year have already been promised in either 12, 11 or 10. EA is going to have to come out with some very strong evidence that these issues have actually been fixed or this game will be a complete failure. Their talk is finally catching up with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #16
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Actually that's not true at all. EA was waiting for them to give them a concrete date on when they were joining. By the time they told them, it was too late to put them in the game. Ben even said it in his own words. They didn't let them know in time.
I've known for a year or so that USA was joining the Sun Belt. It was even scheduled for them to start playing this year since the end of last football season. Now Georgia State on the other hand didn't announce until 2 weeks ago.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »