Home

Anyone ever produced an All-American OL?

This is a discussion on Anyone ever produced an All-American OL? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone ever produced an All-American OL?

i played a dynasty with army with the cinncinati playbook and ran the HB plunge out of ace formation a whole lot, my LG got AA that year, and my next one the year after that... and the next one the year after that. If you run to one side of your o line and get super rushing yards, you'll get AA.

that being said I hope EA ****ing fixes cpu playcalling
Old 04-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #10
Rookie

Cdog923's Arena

OVR: 1

This is an interesting thread, because I've had years where I've produced 3 AA O-linemen (not meant as a brag).
Old 04-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #11
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riogho
i played a dynasty with army with the cinncinati playbook and ran the HB plunge out of ace formation a whole lot, my LG got AA that year, and my next one the year after that... and the next one the year after that. If you run to one side of your o line and get super rushing yards, you'll get AA.

that being said I hope EA ****ing fixes cpu playcalling
yea we shouldnt have to do all of that to get good OL stats. And guy above, thats wassup, but were you at a 5 or 6 star school? Bcuz i think you should be able to produce AA Olineman at any school. They should do add pass block pancakes and run block pancakes IMO. I just brought Fresno State up and led the nation in rushing with an AA RB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #12
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I get a few All-American Lineman but like some people have mentioned here, I'm a run guy. I'll run the ball 40-50 times a game and that's usually how mine get produced.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 04-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #13
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

Not when actually playing offense, no.
I have when playing as DC, and they were 4*/5* OL recruits, but I have never had one as a HC or OC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »