Home

Using Gimp to make Custom Logos?

This is a discussion on Using Gimp to make Custom Logos? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Using Gimp to make Custom Logos?

Could someone on here give me steps on Gimp on how to make my own custom logos? I'm new to this and really don't wanna bother anyone to create logo after logo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Using Gimp to make Custom Logos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryrider
Could someone on here give me steps on Gimp on how to make my own custom logos? I'm new to this and really don't wanna bother anyone to create logo after logo.
As someone who is decently proficient in Photoshop, I can tell you that to get really good at any kind of sig-making or creating custom logo's takes time. Lots of time. There are plenty of videos on You Tube that should get you on the right path. I would suggest watching as many as you can. There are a lot of good people who offer suggestions and show you tips on You Tube.

The other option is to join a forum that deals specifically w/ this type of thing. Learn as much as you can and be patient. This kind of thing takes time. I guess what you have to ask yourself is: Do you want to invest the time to get really good at this or do you just want some custom logo's for your football game? Because taking time to get good at photo editing/ logo creating will take some time... and that's time you won't be playing football.

Just an honest assessment/answer.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Using Gimp to make Custom Logos?

I made a big thread about 2 years ago on how to use GIMP. I'm unsure if it's still on OS... I'll look for it.

Edit: Here you go

Last edited by sportzbro; 04-11-2012 at 09:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »