Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #41
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer

Looked pretty good to me. Still playing NCAA 12 non stop and I am very excited about the new catch animations. I am excited aboutTouch passes and shovel passes too. I like it!

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by carvis#15
Hey did you go to easports.com and watch the over hour long video about the gameplay?
Ok so far all I am seeing is typical community day conference room break down on the changes. If you ever been to a community day this is typically how it is broken down and highlights the changes and improvements. Again it is a lot of marketing.

While there is improvements in certain areas. The vast vast majority of the gameplay looks the exact same, which this is not a positive because large portions of the gameplay is broken.

I am only 14 min in, but honestly it is still very very underwelming. Quite honestly, most of these improvements truly look like they could of been patch improvements.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #43
Pro

droopizzle34's Arena

OVR: 18
Sizzle trailers and the game normally fizzles. Let's hope this year the sizzle delivers. Will save judgement till I play the game for myself.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #44
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Ok so far all I am seeing is typical community day conference room break down on the changes. If you ever been to a community day this is typically how it is broken down and highlights the changes and improvements. Again it is a lot of marketing.

While there is improvements in certain areas. The vast vast majority of the gameplay looks the exact same, which this is not a positive because large portions of the gameplay is broken.

I am only 14 min in, but honestly it is still very very underwelming. Quite honestly, most of these improvements truly look like they could of been patch improvements.
man i agree with you completely!! i am finally over ea sports football games.....for the past 6-7 years around this time i been soo stoked for ncaa football and madden ( normally have quite a bit of info out by this time)

but after years and years of spending my money and then being let down...only for them to acknowledge what was wrong the next year when promoting their new game....without giving us a discount on the new game as an apology for the prior years disaster...

i am unimpressed....unmoved...and def NOT BUYING!

i dont even feel the need to dowload the demo at this point
Old 04-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Also while watching this "playbook" video. I wanted to comment on something that was said and part of a reason why the camera holds back the game some.

They are talking about the new QB avoidance in the pocket. Then he said "it helps you keep your eyes down field". Now I don't know about you guys, but I play a huge issue of......look up on the screen....look down at QB....quickly look back at Wrs.....oh wait is their pressure, look back down at QB.....etc etc.

The way the camera is situated the field is elongated vertically which makes it impossible to look "past" the O-line and watch your WRs while keeping a eye on pressure with your peripheral vision.

If the camera was lowered over the shoulder of the QB more so then it would be much easier to keep a eye on both the pass rush and the WRs/DBs. Without panicking if that "let go block" animation triggers and you suffer a sack at the worst time which we currently deal with now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

Am I the only one that thinks some of the guys look huge, especially the skill positions?

Old 04-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Also the drop back steps are a nice small touch, but if we remain locked into their animations again and I can't move to avoid a blitzer they will be pointless imo.

Old 04-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #48
Banned

jmiller937's Arena

OVR: 3
I'm liking Braxton Millers heisman pose. Just seems right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »