Home

OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #65
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
I like everything they talked about but I want to see it implemented and I want to see the cpu use everything properly too. The cpu still couldn't run the spread-option properly last year (they never have). They still made no effort to get their best WRs the ball. They used the same running style regardless of who the RB was (quick, shifty, slow, strong). None of these improvements promise to offer more personality and effectiveness by the cpu which was badly needed. The jury is out in this area.

Lastly, one of my biggest complaints for this generation of football has been a lack of player weight and momentum. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we'll be getting anything realistic again. I miss the way players moved and felt on the PS2 versions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2012, 10:18 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 10
I feel that they give us little so we keep buying the next game. They can make the perfect game but if they do who's going to buy the next version of the game if they get everything right. With little improvements every year we still run out and buy it. As long as they see the sales numbers high they are going to keep giving us crumbs.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:19 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 5
The link to Dustin's blog on "taking a page out of 2k's book" is broken. Looks like it tries to be a relative link under this feature.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0
Im buying it anyway always have always willl
Old 04-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #69
Rookie

jhendricks316's Arena

OVR: 32
Promising, but I'll probably buy it, since I found a way to enjoy NCAA Football 12....
Old 04-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #70
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I would love to know where you get your information.
NFL license if exclusive not NCAA
Old 04-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #71
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OS Roundtable: What do you think of the NCAA Football Gameplay Enhancements?

The NCAA Football license WAS exclusive. The exclusive license ended at the end of this past season.

EA Nabs College Football Exclusive

Last edited by capn_razzamataz; 04-22-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #72
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

From what I have seen, im not that excited. Its just more of putting new paint on a old car. Still remain canned animations, movement is still robotic. I was hoping they would implement a physics based system like NHL or Backbreaker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »