Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Podcast

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Podcast within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2012, 09:19 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Podcast

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Butt Naked
I can tell you did not read the whole dialogue between us. I was questioning his definition of NEW. I admitted that the improvements were welcomed and make the game better but they are not new. It seems like your assuming like im bashing the game. You seem defensive. Oh yeah, by the way we should be talking about everything bad with the game because we are the consumers. You see, if you buy a product without being critical about it then the business will continue to produce the same product because your buying it. If your critical and point out why the product is not a good one, then the business will adjust accordingly in order to keep sales up. This is the free market. Businesses that produce a better product stay in business those who don't go out of business.
o i read every thing you started out with why are they marketing stuff that already in the game....well all company do that..is all im, saying
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #42
Banned

General Butt Naked's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
o i read every thing you started out with why are they marketing stuff that already in the game....well all company do that..is all im, saying
Yeah, I wouldn't market something that was thought to be in the game already, that just doesn't seem like good business. All companies do what? Market features in products that were thought to be there already? give me an example? Its probably safer to say that SOME companies. just sayin

Last edited by General Butt Naked; 04-19-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:34 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Yeah, I wouldn't market something that was thought to be in the game already, that just doesn't seem like good business. All companies do what? Market features in products that were thought to be there already? give me an example? Its probably safer to say that SOME companies. just sayin
i gave u two already....all companys ,some ,alot ...it dont matter the fact is EA is not the only 1
Old 04-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #44
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
My gods. I think of my personal gripes they're 3 for 3 this year...now its the wait for the dynasty news to see if they actually have athletes that can play more than one position this year.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #45
Banned

Quote:
i gave u two already....all companys ,some ,alot ...it dont matter the fact is EA is not the only 1
what two companies? Whats there product? and how do they market features that were understood to be within the product already? Does it matter if I say All females are mothers. Instead of SOME females are mothers. Do you see the difference?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
what two companies? Whats there product? and how do they market features that were understood to be within the product already? Does it matter if I say All females are mothers. Instead of SOME females are mothers. Do you see the difference?
im done .....
Old 04-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
im done .....
As I expected.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #48
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
here are the 2 mentioned.

Quote:
does it matter if its new who cares what they put on the back of the box if it plays better hell call it a popcorn maker i could care less,,,,,i said once i'll say it again some of yall just hate for no reason other than its EA...plain andv simple.... FYI ...IMPROVED MY PLAYER,MOST ACCURATE NBA 2K EVER,TOTAL SHOT STICK....NBA 2K12 .....TAKE YOUR PLAYER TO MINORS TO PROS IMPROVED ROAD TO THE SHOW,,,ALL-NEW TRU BROADCAST......both of those game market crap that was already in game....now be fair...or can you

Quote:
I can tell you did not read the whole dialogue between us.
guess who didn't read the whole dialogue?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »