Home

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #49
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53
I thought it was kind of strange that Alabama had 4 players leaving early, but none of them were projected into the top 3 rounds of the draft. It seems like that should be less common. I know you can talk the guys down, but who knows what the CPU will do in that situation.

I know some guys just leave, but most won't go unless they are top talents.
I disagree with "most only go if they are top talents" here is the list of the underclassman in this years draft. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/01/stanford-qb-andrew-luck-leads-list-of-65-underclassmen-into-2012-nfl-draft/1#.T6ii4FIh4jE

The thing is some guys get bad advice and enter the draft cause their "friends" get their heads big.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #50
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots

I'm liking the new additions to Dynasty. In-game updates with Rece Davis! The dynamic score ticker at the bottom of the screen is a much-needed addition.

Looks like NCAA 13 has some OS fingerprints on them. I bet if ID'd, they'd belong to Christian

As someone that enjoyed NCAA 12, despite all the tendency bug issues, I'm now officially intrigued by NCAA 13.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 05-08-2012, 01:10 AM   #51
MVP

HarkTheSound's Arena

OVR: 11

I swear sometimes I feel like it's impossible to please you guys...

I for one am excited about these updates and I'm looking forward to delving into another OD with my buddies and actually ENJOYING the game instead of sitting around and bitching about things like socks being too short...

Bengals
UNC Tar Heels(Football and Basketball)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 02:26 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanSpenceU31
This game always looks and plays very sluggish. This year looks no different. Madden feels loose and my players aren't stuck to the ground. Maybe it's just me....
This is actually why I prefer NCAA over madden
Old 05-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #53
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporub83
I disagree with "most only go if they are top talents" here is the list of the underclassman in this years draft. http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T6ii4FIh4jE

The thing is some guys get bad advice and enter the draft cause their "friends" get their heads big.
There were 44 underclassmen drafted 34 of them were drafted in the top 3 rounds. 19 in the first round with 8 in the top-10.

Basically 10 players that deserved to be drafted and decided to leave instead of improving their stock. 4 from the same team like in the video still seems like too much.

Many of the undrafted guys were either dismissed from their teams or players with no chance to play the following year.

The breakdown is:

Round 1.......19
Round 2........8
Round 3........7
Round 4........5
Round 5........1
Round 6........2
Round 7........2
Undrafted....21
Old 05-08-2012, 10:21 AM   #54
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Sigh....This might get me a little excited if the game play wasnt so horrible. Whats the point in having cut away updates with no highlights? They could have just stuck with the ticker... Oh well atleast they're trying to expand on presentation.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat

Last edited by noplace; 05-08-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Sigh....This might get me a little excited if the game play wasnt so horrible. Whats the point in having cut away updates with no highlights? They could have just stuck with the ticker... Oh well atleast they're trying to expand on presentation.
Quick question. How do we know that they're not cutting away to highlights? The video was kind of short and vague about that.

If they don't, it would be such a lost opportunity though. Real-time highlights makes dynasties FEEL SO ALIVE! We've been waiting for them for so long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 AM   #56
MVP

OVR: 12

Do these cut aways happen in Online Dynasties ? or just for offline Dyn ? I think I'm gonna have a real problem with this motion blur crap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »