Home

Neutral Site Games?

This is a discussion on Neutral Site Games? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 07:21 PM   #33
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Neutral Site Games?

If i have to play AT AUBURN with clemson this year and not at the georgia dome, someones gonna get hurt
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Old 05-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #34
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

LSU/Oregon game was whack last year in dynasty too. Maybe another issue they might have is how to fill the stands...how many fans of each team if one team is closer...I wouldn't mind the half/half thing. Again I think these are answers we would need to try and solve for the Devs if they were to consider anything. This might be my first blog..."Neutral Site Games" I'd actually like anyone to PM some problems they think could arise in neutral site games...or things, if implemented, devs might overlook. I think I'll try to get a blog out tonight about it.

Last edited by SafetyGreen; 05-08-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #35
Pro

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
LSU/Oregon game was whack last year in dynasty too. Maybe another issue they might have is how to fill the stands...how many fans of each team if one team is closer...I wouldn't mind the half/half thing. Again I think these are answers we would need to try and solve for the Devs if they were to consider anything. This might be my first blog..."Neutral Site Games" I'd actually like anyone to PM some problems they think could arise in neutral site games...or things, if implemented, devs might overlook. I think I'll try to get a blog out tonight about it.
GREAT idea. lets make known that this is a stupid argument about something so small not implemented in the game
NHL New Jersey Devils
EPL Manchester United
NCAA FB Pittsburgh Panthers
NCAA BB Pittsburgh Panthers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #36
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

NEUTRAL SITE GAMES ARE F'N BEAST

I mean think about it when ur on a NEUTRAL SITE u get the same amount of energy from both teams since they have the same amount of fans at the game

the best game that happens on the opening week of college is the late game that is played at a NEUTRAL SITE

it does get fustrating when OU and UT play in DALLAS in the game

UGA and UF play where the JAGUARS play in the game

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #37
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

College Hoops 2k8 had this. Come on EA, step your game up.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #38
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

The only reason I can think of for them not to put netural site games in dynasty is because it would affect schedule results.

For example, normally at the end of the season you can view your home record, but with neutral site games in, they would have to write new code that takes it into consideration.

Also, they would likely need to add cpu neutral site logic into the scheduling. Plus they don't have any commentary recorded for neutral site games so alot of their home/away specific recordings couldn't happen during the game.

I still don't think that's a good reason for it to NOT be put in. These neutral site games are huge matchups every year, and you can't experience it in dynasty. That is reason ENOUGH for the team to go ahead and put the time into implementing it.

Even if it was too late now, I wish they could just patch in the select stadium menu that you get in play now mode into dynasty.

Last edited by DorianDonP; 05-09-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #39
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
The only reason I can think of for them not to put netural site games in dynasty is because it would affect schedule results.

For example, normally at the end of the season you can view your home record, but with neutral site games in, they would have to write new code that takes it into consideration.

Also, they would likely need to add cpu neutral site logic into the scheduling. Plus they don't have any commentary recorded for neutral site games so alot of their home/away specific recordings couldn't happen during the game.

I still don't think that's a good reason for it to NOT be put in. These neutral site games are huge matchups every year, and you can't experience it in dynasty. That is reason ENOUGH for the team to go ahead and put the time into implementing it.

Even if it was too late now, I wish they could just patch in the select stadium menu that you get in play now mode into dynasty.
That's one thing I thought of too...I don't even know how the NCAA does it...they could just not add another row to the table with "N" at the top and include the Neutrals, Conf Champs games, and Bowl games in it...? EDIT: and yes I didn't even think of commentary. They are so in to stadium specific entrances now IDK how they would introduce these games. That ACTUALLY might be the biggest issue
Old 05-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #40
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
That's one thing I thought of too...I don't even know how the NCAA does it...they could just not add another row to the table with "N" at the top and include the Neutrals, Conf Champs games, and Bowl games in it...? EDIT: and yes I didn't even think of commentary. They are so in to stadium specific entrances now IDK how they would introduce these games. That ACTUALLY might be the biggest issue
Just like bowl games, UF-UGA, UT-OU, Colorado - Colorado St

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »