Home

Unanswered Dynasty Questions & Discussion

This is a discussion on Unanswered Dynasty Questions & Discussion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #17
Rookie

Jeter2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Unanswered Dynasty Questions & Discussion

Can you see team entrances in user Online Dynasty games
Old 05-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 13

All these requests like neutral sites, 85 man roster, tendencies fixed etc,. I'd love to see all this too but your asking the devs that have continued to let all the fans down with a game that is falling farther and farther behind. All of this should already be "in the game" as always say. The advances in the old gen should already be in this gen, instead we have to see it brought back 7 years later.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 05-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #19
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranor
All these requests like neutral sites, 85 man roster, tendencies fixed etc,. I'd love to see all this too but your asking the devs that have continued to let all the fans down with a game that is falling farther and farther behind. All of this should already be "in the game" as always say. The advances in the old gen should already be in this gen, instead we have to see it brought back 7 years later.

Sorry, when did Xbox/PS2 have player tendencies, neutral site games, or 85 man rosters?

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #20
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

The GCs on thegamingtailgate are fielding questions.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...vements/page12
Old 05-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 13

Those things are things the devs are too lazy to put in. Blame it on limits instead of give the fans what they ask for.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2012, 12:43 PM   #22
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Did they put in white outs and black outs? They said last year they were going to put it in next year and this is now next year!

Are the web dynasty features FREE this year?
Old 05-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranor
Those things are things the devs are too lazy to put in. Blame it on limits instead of give the fans what they ask for.
really there that lazy that they are not going to fix tendency's, because if that isn't fixed then what is the point of playing this game? Everyone plays dynasty and for example lets say Georgia recruits a scrambling QB and then the season starts and his tendency is changed to pocket passer and i play against him he starts passing because his tendency is pocket passer and he sucks at passing because all hit attributes are for scrambling. so if this does not get fixed it will be a game breaker for everyone, but am pretty sure it won't because lets face it their just to lazy.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #24
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Glad this thread was created as I felt seriously underwhelmed by what was presented in the Dynasty Playbook.

Most of the additions including scouting are not seen as major innovations by me but more as tweaking the system. I was really hoping for a deeper coaching carousel and "Connected Careers" in M13 interlock with each other.

Some other things like players projected draft ratings and the Mock draft have potential but they really didn't elaborate to much on it. For instance a player projected to go in the 1st round should transfer into Madden as such. That same players storyline from NCAA should transfer into M13 commentary.

Coaches should specialize in certain things that affect certain positions progression. Like an O.C. who specializes in QB's should impact all QB's on that team to progress higher than usual. Coaches traits should increase and digress depending on certain statistics and records at the end of every season. Eventually leading to you transferring to the NFL (Hopefully) or possibly being demoted back down to the NCAA.

These are just some examples of the direction I hoped EA was going with "Connected Careers" in Madden and the overlap with NCAA but apparently not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »