Home

NCAA 13 - Playoff Question

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 - Playoff Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
NCAA 13 - Playoff Question

So must real college football fans should know by now that there is likely going to be a 4 team playoff coming soon.

Has EA said anything about a playoff at the end each season? Or will the top 2 teams in the BCS go straight to the title game like in years past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA 13 - Playoff Question

Considering the real-life playoff would not start until the 2014 season, I'd be surprised if we see it before NCAA 15, which is the one that will coincide with that season.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

once they actually do come out with the playoff, i think it could be such a major addition. but i think they would have to give us some options to go along with it. like changing the playoff to a 4, 8, 12, or 16 team system and allowing the commissioner to change the teams in it.

say i have 8 users in an online dynasty. i usually schedule each user to play 2 other users each season. if i was able to edit a playoff system at the end of the season, i wouldnt have to schedule users throught out the season. i could make an 8 team playoff with all of us in it. this to me would feel like the best way to figure out who is the real national champion of us all. that is assuming that we all are ranked at least in the top 15. i would really love this if it was possible.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

There used to be an option where you could choose playoff instead of bowls in the settings when you started. I believe it gave you a 16-team playoff at the end of the season. This was back about 10 years or so ago. Not sure if the BCS/NCAA made them take it out, but I used to love that feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »