Home

FACEMASKS

This is a discussion on FACEMASKS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FACEMASKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Actually on my twitter timeline yesterday (cant remember by who but it was someone close to the game) that the demo was a 1 month earlier build than the E3 playable version, so there is some hope that we havent seen all there is to offer in terms of equipment.

Also, not sure if you guys noticed but the rosters/equipment is auto-generated in the demo along with the names. So each time you play a game you may notice some equipment changes, i would suggest keep playing games and looking closely at players to see if you can find anything new BUT if not, still hold out hope knowing this is demo is NOT based on the final build.
This gives me some hope.

Another thing, I really hope we have more sock lengths this year too.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #50
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13

''I want to care about this stuff so much, but unless I see comparison shots of the game and real life it's hard for me to care.''

If your a Louisville fan, and you watch the games, I'm sure you'd notice Teddy Bridgewater and Eli Rogers wearing Robot or DNA masks when they both don't wear that in real life.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:45 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

so i have watched some of the e3 videos close and have yet to see the revo speed 2 bar qb mask...have any of you other guys seen it yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 11:54 PM   #52
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
that is the new schutt vengeance. yes they do have some wild new facemask designs but a lot of guys who are wearing it are using DNA facemasks with it so it doesnt look bad at all.

Now these are actually kinda neat; a good evolution of their current, uh, models.

The "weird" ones; yeah those look goofy. But so did the Riddell Revolution when it first came out and that I think that was WAY more of a drastic shift in design/aesthetics than these odd Schutts are.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

Check out this photo. Doesn't it look like the Cal running back has the Revo Speed facemask we've all been asking for?

Old 06-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox15
Check out this photo. Doesn't it look like the Cal running back has the Revo Speed facemask we've all been asking for?

Don't think it's in which is unbelievable considering half of QBs wear them and tons of players wear it. also been out for 3 years now! How can they not include that? I haven't seen it once in any screens or videos so unless these are all outdated, it's absurd that little things like tick me off.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #55
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox15

Go look at the Hi-Res version, you'll see the extra 2 bars.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

That is the robot mask unfortunately. SIGHHHHH. What I would give to go to EA's offices with pictures of all the current cleats and facemasks that players are wearing and said put these in and take those out. Just to give them a sense of direction since they are clearly clueless.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »